Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

1. Dawncaller
    I hereby claim the semicolon as my calling card.
  2. Elvish_Jedi
    Elvish_Jedi
    As far as character goes, I think my Inquisitor would have a hidden hatred of Traymane (spelling?), as he killed his family and took him for an apprentice. Though he might do his bidding, he is still looking for a way to strike out at him. The Empire seems like a pretty good idea to him, so he is still loyal to the Emperor. So he may team up with a anti-Traymane character, if just for a little while. Also, whatever happened to Daemon Algeri? Is he out of the story?
  3. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    To answer some of your questions, yes Corr Terek has removed himself from the game to pursue other ventures. Damon Aligeri, Mirisha, Verik, and any miscellaneous npc's I might have overlooked have gone to have grand old times off screen as it were.
    And it's spelled Tremayne.
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, great chat last night dudes! I could see myself looking forward to those, once a month.
  5. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Arg! I completely forgot about the chat! My apologies for that.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    No worries - come to the next one on March 2, or invite somebody into chat anytime!

I should say there were a couple of hiccups regarding getting into the chat room. I'll update the text in the Event Notice with the better procedure when I get a minute.
  7. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I guess a hello is in order for a new member RandomVictim. Also Fingon, you are excused from apologizing, as you were clearly determined to make that first one count. :P
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ah, Ice... you give us a lovely bit of romance, then remove all our hope of a happy ending for the characters. I haven't seen a bait-and-switch like that since Han Solo got frozen in carbonite!

(If it ain't clear, though, I loved the post. )
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Does any body else have a parade that needs raining on? Maybe someone thinks their characters are just a little too happy? 'Cause I can go from serene to miserable in six pages flat, that is an Ice Hawk guarantee. Small fee applies. :P
  10. Dawncaller
    I'd say Tam is looking a little too chipper nowadays. See what you can do to sober him up a bit...