Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

1. CorrTerek
    Ouch! Good luck with your recovery, IceHawk.

So we've signed the lease papers and the internet/phone people will have our internet up on Tuesday, supposedly. I should be back in business by then.

Until then...have fun, guys!
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Man, you've set us up with a Deluxe Greek Party Platter for Twelve.

All hands, on deck!
  3. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    Sorry for the enormous absence, guys, but I have lots of exams coming up and had a work interview that thankfully went very well. Gonna post something right now.
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Just checkin' my facts, here: are we to believe that Cassus has single-handedly killed every guard, pilot and technician in the portside dorsal hangar bay of a Venator-class Star Destroyer?
  5. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    ... What I.J. said. ^^'
  6. Ridley
    Ridley
    No, sorry if it came off that way. It was meant that he killed the two groups that came after him in my post before. If you like I can go back and fix it, I'm open to suggestion.

Again I'm sorry
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    No apologies necessary, Ridley. I was unclear quite what had gone down, and thought you were Godmoding, there. Nothing ruins a freeform game faster than a Godmoder! Maybe I should write up a thread about that subject, for folks to see...

Please be careful with Mir'isha, though! She's CorrTerek's NPC - he's been with Tapestry since the beginning (nearly three years), and he's gonna be leaving us soon; but not before wrapping up a storyline that Mir is at the centre of.
  8. CorrTerek
    IJ's right, Ridley. Though, to be fair, Cassus's working for the side that I want Mir to be captured by, so I'm not too worried.

Hoped to have a post up tonight, but it's been a long day and I'm exhausted. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  9. Ridley
    Ridley
    Okay, no in fact this character's path is meant to be laid out by what the other characters do to or for him. (A little behind the scene of Cassus is he is a force adept and doesn't know it that's why he speaks many languages with ease) I am sorry CorrTerek I'm still new to this and don't know whats too far yet. I'll keep this situation in mind next time.

Thank you everyone for being patent.
  10. Meinos Kaen
    Meinos Kaen
    Hmmm... Let's do this. Tell us what you have in mind with Mir and we will do our best to help.