Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Clearly we're going to have to call open auditions for the parts. Or hire a teenage girl. . .
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Whatcha talkin' 'bout? You write Cali really well!
  3. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Lucky for me Cali was always written fairly tomboyishly. . .
  4. Dawncaller
    A newcomer! Welcome Ridley! Tell us a little bit about your character!
  5. Ridley
    Ridley
    Thank you, I hope the first post wasn't to presumptuous.
    {Figured it was easier to copy and paste his Bio}
    (He's a bit ruthless so long as it follows his rules. He has his droid IG-301 and treats it like crap since it was given to him as payment and he cares little for it. He is very obsessive when on a hunt and will not kill a child, however he will bring the child to the client)
    Cassus, found and raised on Ord Mantell by a Bounty Hunter who went by the name Tragez. Tragez claimed when he found Cassus, the boy was speaking some strange off-shoot of a Mandalorian dialect. Tragez started training Cassus at an early age to use a blaster and the ways of an honored Hunter.
    One: Never accept a bribe in exchange for a false job.
    Two: Never back down from a job you've accepted.
    Three: Treat your weapon's like a fine woman and they shall never fail you.
    Four: Respect fear but do not fall to it, for fear gives one strength...when controlled.
    Five: Fight with all your heart and die with honor.
  6. Ridley
    Ridley
    I have to say I like the set up for this game. I have yet to find another group that has their story and characters so well detailed. I've learned a lot through reading the character bio's on the wikia site.
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, sorry to be out of touch guys! I was out of town for a couple of days.

Welcome, Ridley!
  8. Ridley
    Ridley
    Thanks I.J.
  9. CorrTerek
    Sorry I've been out of it for so long -- I've had to deal with viruses on the computer, and to top it off we'll be moving into a new apartment on Saturday, and I'm not sure when I'll have the internet back up. Hopefully there will be a wifi network I can access -- if not, I'll be out of comission until some time next week, most likely.

I'm hoping to get a post up before then, however.

Also, welcome Ridley! I'm glad you found the wiki useful, though Mir and Damon's bios are almost a year out of date...
  10. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I have made several recent discoveries that will also most likely interfere with my posting:
    1. Having your wisdom teeth removed is More painful than people can properly convey ahead of the opperation.
    2. My body has built up an impressive immunity to Novocain.
    3. I should have switched to a dentist that has the foresight to perscribe the REAL painkillers. Such as vicodine. Or Heroin. . .
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast