Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    One for the 'deleted scenes'!
  2. CorrTerek
    Heh, the Tapestry DVD Bonus Features. Man, this would've made a good TV series. Anyone wanna see if we can convince Lucas to finance this instead of the oft-rumored, nigh-mythical live action series he's got now?
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hmm, that brings up an interesting question: who would you all cast in the lead roles? I'm not too up on today's popular screen actors, but I could totally see Nathan Fillion playing Damon!
  4. Dawncaller
    Tam would be played by a young version of this guy. I don't know why. Blame my Muse from two+ years ago.
  5. CorrTerek
    I'm not too up on today's popular screen actors, but I could totally see Nathan Fillion playing Damon!
    Having never seen Firefly and only about half of Serenity, I'm not too familiar with Nathan Fillion. However, I did take the time to read the scripts of Firefly and Serenity, and Mal is very much like Damon in some respects, and there have definitely been moments in Tapestry where Damon is channeling Mal. But Nathan Fillion is, I think, a little too old to play a twenty-one year old. If he were younger, he'd be excellent.

My problem is that I can find guys that look like how I see Damon and Verik in my head, but don't usually have voices to match. Crispin Freeman looks like he could do an excellent Verik, though. Anton Yelchin also works, and his voice is probably more in the range for Verik than Freeman's.

Zoe Saldana is almost certainly Mir.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Alyson Hannigan (with a dye job) could have the right look for Fi, but I'm not convinced she has that certain 'zip'.

Auditions would be extensive.
  7. Komaru
    Paul Bettany could voice Proto, I'm a fan of his work in the recent Iron Man films.
  8. Dawncaller
    When I drew the original picture of Damon Aligeri I used a young Sean Patrick Flanery (from his "Young Indiana Jones" days) as a model. I've always seen him as such since.
  9. JohnGWolf
    JohnGWolf
    Sorry I have not been around much. RL caught me up.
    should be good for a while now. will be posting soon.
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ooh, I love spacewalk scenes!

And yes John, RL does have a habit of getting in the way of things!
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast