Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Character Summaries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Windstar
    Windstar
    Please post your Characters intro here and include a summary sheet from the DDI Builder at the end of the post. I will post an NPC in the correct format. This will also be the OOC posts as well.

Thank You
  2. Windstar
    Windstar
    Tora Bladeshadow: Born in the marches and grew up in the outskirts of Zarash’ak the results of a tribal war rape her mother moved them closer to the big city to care for her child, Tora started fending for her self at the age of 9 when her mother passed from a grave illness, she lives life quietly staying to the shadows of life, but knows there has to be something better than the Marches. She managed to get a Letter of Marque by requesting it thru the Dragonmarked House of Tharashk and volunteering to be an agent of the house. She left the House soon after receiving it, but conveniently forgot to tell them she was leaving the city as well.......

================================

Tora Bladeshadow, level 1
    Half-Orc, Rogue
    Build: Brawny Rogue
    Rogue Tactics: Brutal Scoundrel
    Background: Shadow Marches (Heal class skill)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 15, Con 14, Dex 16, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 13, Con 14, Dex 14, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 13.

AC: 15 Fort: 12 Reflex: 15 Will: 11
    HP: 26 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
    Stealth +8, Thievery +8, Heal +6, Perception +6, Insight +6, Bluff +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +3, Arcana +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +1, Endurance +4, History +1, Intimidate +3, Nature +1, Religion +1, Streetwise +1, Athletics +2

FEATS
    Level 1: Two-Fisted Shooter

POWERS
    Rogue at-will 1: Piercing Strike
    Rogue at-will 1: Deft Strike
    Rogue encounter 1: Dazing Strike
    Rogue daily 1: Precise Incision

ITEMS
    Leather Armor, Dagger (10), Hand Crossbow, Short sword, Adventurer's Kit, Camouflaged Clothing, Climber's Kit, Identification Papers, Standard, Letter of Marque, Mystic Salves (Heal) (4), Pouch, Belt (6), Thieves' Tools, Traveling papers, Crossbow Bolts (40)
    =================================

3. mnemenoi
    mnemenoi
    The light burns my eyes, the glow of the city is strong amongst the warm. The loud bangs and whistles of the city echo constantly as if a mad swarm of bee’s that never end. I am an outsider here, hiding amongst the refuse and garbage. It has not always been so...

The cavern that born me was small, our clan though numbered many. Thus was the will of the undying. He saw within time, he saw all that was about him. He watched over us as children and spoke only to the blood priests. We served him and he provided foreseeing all that happened. I learned the way of the spear, the way of the warrior for I had that honor. Few were there that had been granted it. I defended our clan and undying with my broodmates as there were many that sought us out. We dwelt far from the lands men called home, farther out then even the other cared to tread. We were alone as if we were again at the birth of the world. The first and most beloved of the childer of Siberys we were the inheritors of Eberron. We have never lost our way as had the others, we listened to the undying.

The dreams came unbidden. I could see them all, their faces strange and foreign. A den of caverns straight and aright loomed before us. Lights burned my eyes and unatural sounds filled the air. The sweet smell of stench surrounded us all and clogged my nostrils. The wet of the ground moving through my scaled toes felt warm. I was unfamiliar with this land and its customs.

For many moons I awoke, the same vision clouding my mind and consuming my thoughts. What did they mean? Why had I received these strange and intrusive visions? I was certainly no seer as the blood priests, nor an emissary to the undying. I was simple.

When the receivers to the undying sought me out I was frightened, perhaps they had seen my visions. Perhaps they were wrong, something evil. They said nothing, their looks betraying their hate. I was certain my death would be long. My surprise at being thrown into the beyond was immense. They stood from the cavern glaring at me. “You have been chosen by he that never dies. Seek out his message and do not fail.”

Long have I wandered, amongst the broken town and roads. Eating the refuse of the warm, hiding amongst the vermin as is my place. Why was I chosen? Why must I suffer this penance? My life amongst the warm has not been pleasant. Often I am met with spit and harsh words should they see my true form. I have adopted to glide amongst them as a child of shadow. Darker things though call that place home and I have witnessed many things that I can only hope are waking nightmares. I attract little attention from these denizens as they seek larger prey amongst the warm. I can only hope this continues for if this darkness were to turn its eye upon myself I would have little hope to survive.

I have found myself at some darkened inn along a road I do not know. Its name is strange and is hard to speak in the proper tongue. I can see a glow upon the horizon and another city looming in my way. Perhaps here shall I find those I seek, perhaps here can my search end.

I draw my cloak about me as I enter....

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Sys'lex,
    level 1 Kobold,
    Fighter Build: Tempest Fighter
    Fighter Talents: Two-handed Weapon
    Talent Background: Shadow Marches (+2 to Nature)
    FINAL ABILITY SCORES Str 13, Con 12, Dex 20, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 8.
    STARTING ABILITY SCORES Str 13, Con 10, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 8.
    AC: 17
    Fort: 13
    Reflex: 15
    Will: 11
    HP: 27
    Surges: 10 Surge Value: 6
    TRAINED SKILLS
    Athletics +6, Endurance +6, Heal +6
    UNTRAINED SKILLS Acrobatics +5, Arcana, Bluff -1, Diplomacy -1, Dungeoneering +1, History, Insight +1, Intimidate -1, Nature +3, Perception +1, Religion, Stealth +7, Streetwise -1, Thievery +7
    FEATS Level 1: Two-Weapon Fighting
    POWERS Fighter at-will 1:
    Dual Strike Fighter at-will 1: S
    ITEMS
    Scale Armor, Dagger, Light war pick, Spear, Backpack (empty), Flint and Steel, Rations, Trail (10), Waterskin
  4. Windstar
    Windstar
    Due to some not being able to play, there are still open slots available, plus there is not actual set number, but I will start off soon as I get 4 player sheets and if needed I can work in a new character as well. Do not feel left out, just let me know you want in and I will do my best to make it happen.

Windstar
  5. Vodka
    Vodka
    Rillian has never had much in the way of choice in life. Born to a family in Shae Loralyndar that has long immersed itself in the ways of wizardry and magic, it was only natural that Rillian follow the family tradition. With the assumption of continuing the mantle and the controlling harpy that was his mother, nearly every choice in Rillian's life was completely out of his hands. Life was dictated, ordered, routine... boring.

Until now. Recent events in history have rendered all the Eladrin Feyspires, including Shae Loralyndar, stuck in Eberron, seemingly permanently cut off from their native Feywild. While this has nearly the entiretly of the Eladrin pondering their fates with trepidation, Rillian saw this as his one possible chance to break free of his heavily-ordered life. His choice is powered more by youthful rashness and vigor than rational decision, and it seems that he will learn the hard way as to what exactly he is getting into...

================================

Rillian Helehuidhor
    , level 1
    Eladrin, Wizard
    Arcane Implement Mastery: Wand of Accuracy
    Background: Birth- On Another Plane (Feywild) (+2 to Arcana)
    FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 10, Dex 16, Int 20, Wis 11, Cha 10.
    STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 10, Dex 14, Int 18, Wis 11, Cha 10.

AC: 15
    Fort: 10
    Reflex: 15
    Will: 13
    HP: 20
    Surges: 6 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana +14, Dungeoneering +5, History +12, Insight +5, Religion +10
    UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics +3,
    Athletics -1, Bluff +0, Diplomacy +0, Endurance +0, Heal +0, Intimidate +0, Nature +0, Perception +0, Stealth +3, Streetwise +0, Thievery +3
    FEATS
    Wizard: Ritual caster
    Level 1: Improved Initiative
    POWERS
    Racial: Fey Step
    Wizard at-will: Cantrips
    Wizard at-will 1: Magic Missile
    Wizard at-will 1: Scorching Burst
    Wizard encounter 1: Force Orb
    Wizard daily 1: Acid Arrow
    - Spellbook: Freezing Cloud
    ITEMS
    Cloth Armor. Implement- Wand. Longsword. Spellbook. Belt Pouch x2 (empty). Rope, Silk (50 ft). Rations, Trail x10.
    =================================
  6. Vodka
    Vodka
    A few quick updates to my character sheet...

ITEMS
    Spellbook, Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing), Longsword, Pouch, Belt (empty) (2), Rope, Silk (50 ft.), Rations, Trail (10), Traveling papers, Identification Papers, with Portrait
    RITUALS
    Amanuensis, Comprehend Language, Tenser's Floating Disk
  7. HowwwwL
    HowwwwL
    Morganna was born into a poor farm family. Drought nearly cost her parents their homestead. In order to pay their taxes and continue to farm, her father had to make tough choices. Their newly born child could give them a second chance to start over.

Sold to a strange old woman, Morganna never knew her blood parents, she only knew that this strange woman known as Graylyn was her mother. Graylyn taught Morganna the ways of the Warlock, and the harnessing of arcane power. Graylyn taught Morganna everything she knew in order to prepare her for her destiny.

Once Morganna came of age, Graylyn sent her away on a quest to acquire a Dragon's Eye. She was told it was her destiny, and she could not return without it...

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&DI Character Builder ======
    Morganna, level 1
    Human, Warlock
    Build: Scourge Warlock
    Eldritch Blast: Eldritch Blast Constitution
    Eldritch Pact: Infernal Pact
    Background: Apprentice of Sinister Cabal: +1 bonus to Arcana and Dungeoneering checks

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 18, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14.
    STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 9, Con 16, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14.

AC: 14 Fort: 15 Reflex: 14 Will: 14
    HP: 30 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
    Insight +6, Streetwise +7, Intimidate +7, Bluff +7, Arcana +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +4, Heal +1, History +2, Nature +1, Perception +1, Religion +2, Stealth, Thievery, Athletics -1

LANGUAGES
    Common, Dwarven, Elven, Draconic, Goblin

FEATS
    Human: Linguist
    Level 1: Improved Dark One's Blessing

POWERS
    Warlock encounter 1: Vampiric Embrace
    Warlock daily 1: Flames of Phlegethos
    Human: Dire Radiance

ITEMS
    Leather Armor, Quarterstaff, Adventurer's Kit, Tent
  8. kingbee
    kingbee
    The destruction of his village forced Darren to spend his youth alone trying to survive in the wilderness. More through good fortune then any skill Darren did survive. He befriended an Elven Druid named Greenleigh who taught him many things. The most important being how to live, not off the land but with the land. Eventually, the once threatening wilds became his home and its creatures his family. He vowed to never let his new home suffer the same fate as that of his childhoods.
    As a protector of the forest and the marshlands south of the great human city, Darrin’s normal circuit through the land kept him content and busy. He was visited by Greenleigh at least every couple months, and the two often ran into each other in the swamplands. Five months ago, he received a visit from Greenleigh. Oddly the old Druid was visibly agitated and she had cut their visit short. He hadn’t seen her since. Becoming increasingly worried for his friend he began an all out search for her. He found nothing and eventually had no choice but to go back to his routine and just hope for her return.
    Darren had grown used to his conversations with Greenleigh. And while he knew he couldn’t replace his friends company, he could at least enjoy some others. In a moment of impulse and loneliness he decided to give in to his desire and headed for the closest tavern he knew of. He entered the Gamblin Fox and smiled, immediately glad he had come. Darrin was normally quiet……for a Halfling.
    Darren, level 1
    Halfling, Ranger
    Fighting Style: Beast Mastery
    Beast Companion Type: Wolf
    FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 14, Con 11, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 15.
    STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 14, Con 11, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 13.

AC: 16 Fort: 13 Reflex: 15 Will: 12
    HP: 23 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 5
    TRAINED SKILLS
    Nature +6, Endurance +5, Stealth +9, Acrobatics +11, Athletics +7
    UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Arcana, Bluff +2, Diplomacy +2, Dungeoneering +1, Heal +1, History, Insight +1, Intimidate +2, Perception +1, Religion, Streetwise +2, Thievery +6
    FEATS
    Level 1: Beast Protector
    POWERS
    Ranger at-will 1: Nimble Strike
    Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
    Ranger encounter 1: Two-Fanged Strike
    Ranger daily 1: Hunt's End
    ITEMS
    Shortbow, Short sword, Arrows (90), Bedroll, Flint and Steel, Pouch, Belt (empty), Waterskin, Backpack (empty) (2), Leather Armor
    RITUALS
    Raise Beast Companion
  9. Gahr
    Gahr
    Cheek was born and raised in the Shadow Marches, his family surviving as all Shifters crave to, in the wild and at one with the Hunt. As a young Shifter his father--the pack's Shaman--taught him to work with the pack rather than compete against it, further ingraining his instinctive desire to provide for his family. He also lead his son to honor the spirits of the land and helped him take those early steps in his path to become a Shaman himself.

As he grew older, Cheek was drawn aside by Cliff, the pack's elderly Moonspeaker, during one of his routine visits. Cliff claimed Cheek had the potential to lead the region's weretouched, that he saw within Cheek a new Moonspeaker who could watch over and heal the various Shifter communities in the area. Blown away by the offer, Cheek nonetheless jumped on the opportunity and began traveling amongst the tribes with Cliff.

After speanding two years assisting the aged Moonspeaker, Cliff again took Cheek aside. Instead of providing the young Shifter with one of the many minor tasks he usually attended to, Cliff instead announced with little ceremony that the training was done. Before Cheek would react, Cliff continued on, stating that all that was left was for him to provide evidence that he could lead his own pack in its time of need and for him to return when his task was completed. Taken aback and confused by the vague statement, Cheek sat and watched his mentor leave him to his new task.

Still confused, Cheek has left the Shadow Marches and come upon a small inn. Knowing nowhere else to turn at this point in his task, he decides to stop in for a bit, if only to experience something different from the wilds he grew up in.

Cheek, level 1
    Shifter, Longtooth, Shaman
    Build: Bear Shaman
    Companion Spirit: Protector Spirit

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 10, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 15, Wis 16, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 8, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 10.

AC: 14 Fort: 14 Reflex: 12 Will: 14
    HP: 28 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
    Nature +8, Perception +8, Heal +10, Endurance +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics, Arcana +2, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering +3, History +2, Insight +3, Intimidate, Religion +2, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery, Athletics +2

FEATS
    Level 1: Shared Healing Spirit

POWERS
    Shaman at-will 1: Defending Strike
    Shaman encounter 1: Thunder Bear's Warding
    Shaman daily 1: Spirit of the Healing Flood

ITEMS
    Adventurer's Kit, Leather Armor, Longspear, Identification, Travel Papers
  10. kitsune1842
    kitsune1842
    Who am I.

They found me, lost and damaged.

I had no memory of who I was, of where I came from, or what I was.

They took me in, I learned thier ways, I was one of them in all but nature.

Then they came. Outsiders, people from beyond the tribe, and they knew what I was and where I came from. I was a thing, a machine made to serve, to do as I was told.

The tribe that found me had stories of Berserkers, those whose rage reached levels that they couldn ot tell friend from foe. I had learned the nature of the rage from them, but had never truely felt it till that day. I raged, I howled, I lost all control of who I was. I am not a thing, I am not a toy, I am not created to serve. I am myself, I choose my fate.

Time has come, and gone. I have left those that took me in. I have met others and learned that there are other ways. My people, my kind are not the property that we once were so I am told. I have walked with Caravans, people trading things wanted or needed through the lands I have called home. My desire to see more of the world grows beyond what it once was.

Time again, it means so much to the fleshy beings, so little at times to me. There must be more than this. There must be more to existance. I am told my kind seek a place in the world now we are free of the war we were made for, and free of masters. Perhaps it is time I start this search as well. They say inns are where people meet others, and oft start long journys, so I will start there. I am myself, I choose my fate, I will start my path at the Gambling Fox.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
    Targ, level 1
    Warforged, Barbarian
    Feral Might: Rageblood Vigor
    Background: Caravan Scout (+2 to Perception)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
    Str 18, Con 18, Dex 13, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
    Str 16, Con 16, Dex 13, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 10.

AC: 15 Fort: 16 Reflex: 12 Will: 11
    HP: 33 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 8

TRAINED SKILLS
    Intimidate +7, Perception +7, Nature +5

UNTRAINED SKILLS
    Acrobatics, Arcana -1, Bluff, Diplomacy, Dungeoneering, Endurance +5, Heal, History -1, Insight, Religion -1, Stealth, Streetwise, Thievery, Athletics +3

FEATS
    Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Execution axe)

POWERS
    Barbarian at-will 1: Recuperating Strike
    Barbarian at-will 1: Howling Strike
    Barbarian encounter 1: Avalanche Strike
    Barbarian daily 1: Swift Panther Rage

ITEMS
    Adventurer's Kit, Identification Papers, Standard, Hide Armor, Execution axe, Climber's Kit
    ====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast