Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Hello.

1. Parzival
    Was invited to join, so I thought I'd say "Hi."

I'm married with kids, so my gaming time is pretty limited. One game a week is about all I can manage, and I've already got commitments on that front.

That said, the group I'm in is wrapping up a Supers game, and I'm launching a fantasy game using the GURPS system as soon as we're done. We could use a couple more players. If any of you are interested, I have the setting information (or at least the opening infodump you need to make characters and start the game) on-line over at Yahoo Groups. http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Deorcholt/
    Because of some copyright issues, you must request to join the group and gain approval before you can look though the information. Sorry about that. I won't keep anybody waiting, but the responce is unlikely to be instantaineous.
    In any case, reading the background will give you a good idea on whether you're interested in playing this type of game or not.

If you are, let me know. We'll set up a time to meet in person and visit. (This is largely due to a bad experiance with my last recruting attempt. It's not a reflection upon you, it's a reflection on the guy before you.)
  2. ascott22
    ascott22
    GURPS looks really cool, I would be interested in playing.
  3. Parzival
    Crap. All of the e-mails this site sends my way, and I wasn't notified of this one?
    I apologize for the delay in responding.

Fire me an e-mail or PM, and we'll set up a time and place to meet and visit.
    (We've got a bit of time. I shouldn't be launching until late July/early August.)

I think I'm going to port a lot of the information I've got up at YahooGroups over to Obsidian Portal. Should have it up within the next couple of days.
  4. Parzival
  5. Parzival
    Change of plans. I'll be launching this week. If you're interested, let me know as quickly as possible.