Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Dawncaller
    I've used in so many gaming sessions, myself.
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    You know, it occurs to me that 'muscles' could have been a legitimate bodyguard, and only decided to sell out Jyllis after she repeatedly refused to learn his name, and instead to refer him by her degrading nickname.

Is he musclebound, yes, that's a requirement of his job. But what about everything that lies beneath the surface? Maybe he likes Rodian Opera, but is ashamed to mention it to his other body guarding colleagues. Maybe he wanted to be an actor too, but in a cruel twist of Irony, was only ever to get roles as the villain 's musclebound henchman.

Perhaps he used to take a great deal of pride in his work as a body guard to the stars, having worked his way up from bouncer at a seedy bar, but has lately been dreaming of more in his life. If only Jyllis had learned his name. :P
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hilarious!

But... it is known that 'Muscles' is Kroff, Rammo the Toydarian's enforcer, right? Or have I accidentally buried that 'minor' detail?

And of course - absolutely stunning new illustration of Reil and Cali by our own Evan Black! So nice to finally see Reil after all these years, and just a great depiction of both of them. Bravo!
  4. Fingon
    Fingon
    Indeed. Great work!

Kroff's identity was made clear, don't worry. But remind me, who is Trask?
  5. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    thanks for asking! It's important to know if things aren't quite coming across.

Trask is a corrupt Lieutenant in the Cloud City Wing Guard who's been feeding information about Jyll's whereabouts to Rammo. There've been mentions of him in prior posts, but he's been mostly behind-the-scenes until the beldon incident.

When Kroff's most recent kidnapping attempt was foiled by Tach, Rammo put Trask directly in charge (for a career-changing sum of credits), and demoted Kroff to 'assistant' as punishment for failing. Of course, Trask won't be collecting those credits, and Kroff is now Numero Uno again.

Hmm. It strikes me that, with the amount of writing I've just done here, I've basically made a Wiki entry about Trask. I sometimes forget how easy it is!
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Well, I just followed my own advice and made a quick wiki page for Trask and, lo and behold, it's our 100th page!

When making the links, I could not for the life of me find any post or pm that says what Tach's last name is. Does anyone know?
  7. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Uh yeah, I can't find any confirmation on whether it's his first or last name. He just gives out the one name.
  8. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Sorry about the delay in responding. Been a bit busy getting ready for the move back to Dallas. Tach is just Tach. No indication of a last name. It's just one of the many tropes of the character.
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Nice to read a bit about Reil's Alliance days!
  10. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I aim to please. I've had that particular conversation saved for a while, and I was just waiting for an opportunity to use it.
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast