Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, sorry my computer kept on dying last night, guys. It was nice (intermittently) chatting with you!
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Had a great time, sorry I ditched you so suddenly Gibson, my cousin showed up, and needed to spend the night.
  3. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    No problem, Ice. I can totally understand that.

By the way, Happy Star Wars Day everyone!

"May the Fourth be with you."
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ugh... post half-written for days... just can't crack it... and it's not even a 'Serious' post... working on it...
  5. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Need some inspiration? Guidance? Perhaps a proof-reading? Would be happy to help cause I do know that feeling.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Oh that's cool, thanks! I know exactly what needs to happen, and I'm sure I'll get it done, but there are some things I get excited about writing, and some things I just don't. I think I've found the right 'sauce' to put on it though, so I'm gonna take another stab at it now...
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Whew!

Okay, I got the post up. I've learned that I really have a hard time with action. Only because I've learned that action deals primarily with geography and physics... neither of which interest me very much! Luckily, I was able to buy into the dynamic between Heely (ooh, that's a little too close to Helly - shoulda changed that!) and Foss, to make it all more than a purely physical exercise. I hope it was all worth the work!
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Re-christened 'Heely' as 'Shoam'.
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Finally got something posted. Though I think you stole my thunder a little bit IJ, writing a much more exciting flight scene and posting it before me :P
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I think you stole my thunder a little bit IJ, writing a much more exciting flight scene
    I had the added benefit of giant, flying animals. It's the George Lucas Writing Tip #18: Scene not interesting? Add giant animal.