Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
  1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, sorry my computer kept on dying last night, guys. It was nice (intermittently) chatting with you!
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Had a great time, sorry I ditched you so suddenly Gibson, my cousin showed up, and needed to spend the night.
  3. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    No problem, Ice. I can totally understand that.

By the way, Happy Star Wars Day everyone!

"May the Fourth be with you."
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ugh... post half-written for days... just can't crack it... and it's not even a 'Serious' post... working on it...
  5. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Need some inspiration? Guidance? Perhaps a proof-reading? Would be happy to help cause I do know that feeling.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Oh that's cool, thanks! I know exactly what needs to happen, and I'm sure I'll get it done, but there are some things I get excited about writing, and some things I just don't. I think I've found the right 'sauce' to put on it though, so I'm gonna take another stab at it now...
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Whew!

Okay, I got the post up. I've learned that I really have a hard time with action. Only because I've learned that action deals primarily with geography and physics... neither of which interest me very much! Luckily, I was able to buy into the dynamic between Heely (ooh, that's a little too close to Helly - shoulda changed that!) and Foss, to make it all more than a purely physical exercise. I hope it was all worth the work!
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Re-christened 'Heely' as 'Shoam'.
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Finally got something posted. Though I think you stole my thunder a little bit IJ, writing a much more exciting flight scene and posting it before me :P
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I think you stole my thunder a little bit IJ, writing a much more exciting flight scene
    I had the added benefit of giant, flying animals. It's the George Lucas Writing Tip #18: Scene not interesting? Add giant animal.
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast