Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    You just have to adjust the filter to show all threads from the beginning of the site. Right now you're probably only seeing threads that have been posted in the last month.
    Here is the link to the page where Calhexas's post was discussed:
    http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/show...%29-OOC/page17

I actually thought there was more controversy around it, but everyone took it in stride at the time.
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I guess we were younger, then.
  3. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    You were all occupied over whether or not you were going to need a wiki. It was a very serious discussion on that. BTW IJ, I asked a while back, before you were a community supporter whether or not we could track if anyone besides us watched the Tapestry boards. We couldn't at the time, what about now?
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Unfortunately, there's no way to tell who/how many are subscribed to the threads. I only get the same information you do - if anyone is on our forums, they're listed there in real-time. I find that I most commonly see unregistered guests on our forums, as opposed to members... probably people following links from other sites. Probably this site doesn't have a very large sci-fi crowd.
  5. Fingon
    Fingon
    We actually had quite a bit more gritty/adult stuff back in the day, as I recall -- underage intimacy, a lady being forcibly injected with cybernetics, killing officers with teeth and nails, knifing store owners, etc. I think what happens with moments like this is that they are within a certain context which justifies something that would otherwise be much more shocking.

Also an interesting note; more things in this game have revolved, in some way or another, around Tam. As of right now, most of the characters are in an arc that surrounds our boy. I wonder why we keep converging on him over and over. . . in any case, great job, Dawncaller on how you've crafted his character. You've made someone fascinating.
  6. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Now it's all family arguments and agriculture jokes. Oh how we pine for the days of salad and glory. . .
  7. Elvish_Jedi
    Elvish_Jedi
    @Fingon

Whenever you're ready for my character to join yours, just give me a nod. I wonder what would happen if Koga arrives Zealos Reil style. A possibility when his ship is in the condition it is.... :P
  8. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    You just have it in for civic planners, don't you Elvish?
  9. Fingon
    Fingon
    Just got back from my last reception. Sorry for the holdup, Elvish. I'll PM you.
  10. Dawncaller
    Thanks, Fingon, for the compliment about my character. I wish I knew what I did right with Tam. Sometimes a character just takes on a life of its own...