Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. Dawncaller
    You were there? Shoot! I guess I just missed you! That's better than hitting you, though.
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Keep the December one in the clear, DC... we figured out that it's taking place exactly on Tapestry's 5th Birthday!
  3. Dawncaller
    I'll be wrapping up my student teaching at that point, so things should be cooling down for me then!

Maybe then I can get back to the important things in life, like post-Owara drama...
  4. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    You know, I wonder what Doule thinks of all this genocide. . .
  5. Dawncaller
    That's what I'll get to as soon as I have the time...
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, sorry for the delay in replying, you guys. I'm getting ready to debut my Blade Runner game, and am spending all my time at the moment putting the finishing touches on the rulebook. Won't be much longer, though!
  7. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    I'm intrigued. . . Who's publishing it?
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    No one (who could afford the license?!); it'll be print-and-play, and later on there'll be a free online version, as well.
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Man, October must be rough on everybody. . .
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    In my case, this game of mine's been hogging all my attention. But it's now gone live, so I invite you guys to be among the first to have a look at...

Blade Runner: Rep-Detect!

I should have a new post up soon, and then it's time to get crackin' on the online version of the game!