Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ah, you didn't miss anything - we basically spent much of the time praising the art of somebody called Mr. Black...
  2. Dawncaller
    Oh, I've heard of him. That's the guy all my students shout at when they want to get my attention. Perhaps one day I'll set the record straight for them...

Great posts from everybody, by the way!
  3. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Oh sure, annihilate a planet, destroy a beautiful love, have a child driven to such psychological depths of pain and anguish that he comes out the other side of the rabbit hole a cold and unfeeling monster who orchestrates said planetary purging, then slap me on the back for doing such a good job of having my characters talk in a hallway. I see what you did there DC:P
  4. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    You know what we need on this spaceship? A zany musical sequence where Reil and Sloat, Rammo and Kroff, and Fi, Jyll and Mr. Mace are all chasing each other around a big hallway with lots of opening and slamming of doors, like they used to do on Scooby-Doo.
  5. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    To an early sixties tune all about love and peace and believing in magic. . .
  6. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    IJ, you ran off to go watch Scooby-Doo, didn't you?
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Sorry! Had a bunch of things going on. Hopefully I can come up with something tonight!
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, did you guys get a PM from some guy called Morashitar, asking you to join his game?
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    No. Now I feel left out.
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Naw, it's just some sort of form letter... check it out:

Welcome to the planet of Alorath where mass lands of magic,divine creatures and majestic civilizations thrive. In the specific area of theplanet lies a new land that has slowly attracted many races and created a smallhistory urging to present itself. The Lands of Bavidirian now ruled by theAlliance of Dwarves, Elves, and Humans sworn oath to keep the lands safe fromany imposing threat.
    In the meantime, the underworld is at war with Dark Elvesand Demons! The war has brought an end to the dark elf civilization oustingthem to live on the surface lands. It won’t be long until the Alliance and allthat can join will have to fend off a threat bigger than any war the Gods havefought.
    You an adventurer, young innocent, and full of curiositylive in this day and age where farmers become heroes and pilgrims become greatmagic wielders! Can you survive these lands and will you have the courage toface a threat bigger than life itself….the mass armies of the Demon Hordes ofMorashitar!
    Are you a role-player that has limited time but would loveto be part of something fascinating? If so, I may just have the solution foryou. This homebrew (15 years in the making) role-playing game only requires youto answer three questions to create your character sheet, 15 minutes of yourtime per week to issue 10 commands to your adventurer to keep him or her busyand if desired some writing savvy to record the events your adventurer hasexperienced in a journal.
    Sounds too easy to be true right! Well don’t keep your hopesto high! You still need to take care of your adventurer each and every week. Heor she can be poisoned, diseased, cursed, or just too weak from a lost of toomany battles. In this world he or she can get married, have siblings, own ahouse to rent out, own businesses, go on high sea adventures to daring dungeonexplorations. He or she can also apply for work at the magistrate and earn ahard working salary also!
    Whatever you choose, your adventurer is waiting for you toguide him/her in the Lands of Bavidirian!
    What is 15 minutes a week? It is nothing and you can stillenjoy other games on the internet if you wish!
    Don’t wait too long to decide! Limited role-player openingsare available for this game!www.greendragonadventures.webs.com
    I hope to see you soon!

GD - Very cool Profile you have by the way!
    He obviously worked his little heart out on that. How ridiculous to just send it to complete strangers! Also, the attempt at personalization at the end is amusing, as well.