Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Damn DC, now I'm depressed. . . You're didn't hold back on that last one did you?
    Also. . . Doesn't the morning star squad only have the one Victory Star Destroyer? Leveling an entire planet seems like a time consuming process for such a small fleet. . .
  2. Dawncaller
    Yeah, now that I think about it, even with bombers and all capships deployed, it probably should have taken longer. Maybe Tam goosed the power of the weapons to speed things along, too. I might go in and fix that later today. In the mean time, just assume that it took as long as it plausibly would.
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Damn, that was some post!

I'm unclear on one thing - was Errolt killed by Baka's blade, or shot down? If I'm reading right, he was run through, but then ran to a seemac.
  4. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Stebs was run through. Errolt was just hamstrung. . .
  5. Dawncaller
    Yeah, Stebs was stabbed when he tackled Baka to save Errolt's life.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Oh, okay. Something in the wording there made me read "his chest" as 'Errolt's chest'.
  7. Dawncaller
    Oh no, nobody's posting... I didn't break the tapestry, did I?
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    I'm waitin' for Ice!
  9. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    No pressure huh? Sorry, it's been kind of a rough week. I'll try and get it up tonight.
  10. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    No pressure, just pullin' your chain!

Truth is, early Saturday morning, I'll be going outta town for a week. I might be able to pop into GD from time to time, but I can't guarantee I'll be able to post.