Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. Dawncaller
    Don't get ahead of the story...
  2. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    It's always a treat to go back and read highlights like the events on Owara. I really think that all our writers were firing on all cylinders then (not that we aren't now) but we were working together.
    Ah, those were the 'Inex Jonn' days for me... I had such fun antagonizing you guys!
  3. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Ah... 'waypoints', 'image designers'... I miss the golden age of Star Wars Galaxies, too.
  4. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    As do I. It is a shame what happened to SWG. Now, though I am borrowing some elements from that MMO I will not be copying them completely. I see an Image Designer as more of a Star Wars hair stylist and fashion designer rolled into one. We'll just leave out the facial reconstruction, height resizing, horn redesigning, etc.
  5. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Well I finally got my post up, sorry for dragging my heels so much IJ. Unfortunately, I'm just gonna slow you down even more, cause I'm gonna be away for the next week on vacation. So, don't have too much fun while I'm gone, and I'll be ready to jump back into this with you when I get back.
  6. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    No worries! Have a good vacation, man!
  7. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    It was good. Better to be back. DC, you're really moving on your Owara storyline aren't you?
  8. Dawncaller
    Yeah, I've got a bit of inspiration.
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    [Star Wars theme] Chat NIGHT, talkin' 'bout CHAT night, gonna be CHAT night, this Wednesday NIIIIIGHT...[/Star Wars theme]

Y'all gon' be there?
  10. Dawncaller
    Unfortunately, no. The powers that be conspire against me.