Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

1. Fingon
    Fingon
    That is indeed Portugese. Let's see what I can make of it . . .

If you are a super fan girl of the doll Barbie you won't be able to stop playing this puzzle. Test you skills by placing the pieces in the right places y hang up this pretty picture of Princess Barbie and her friends.

Yep, it's a Barbie add. As much as I hate spam, it always manages to impress me on occasion. Unless it was someone who was on the Holonet who intentionally spammed us, it must be something like what you said, I.J And it's good to hear from you, Dawn. What's her book about?

BTW, we're planning on changing chat from the 4th to the 6th.
  2. Dawncaller
    I won't be able to make it to either of those days for chat, unfortunately. I feel derelict in my duties here...

My wife's book is a young adult novel about a young medieval page who meets an extraterrestrial who crashes in the forest near his home. Hijinks ensue.
  3. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Sounds interesting. You'll have to ship us all advance copies. Actually. . . speaking of writers and books and lack of Tapestry, does anybody remember what Corr's book was going to be called? Or what his actual name was that he'd be publishing under?
  4. Fingon
    Fingon
    Huh. I didn't even know he was publishing.

What kind of alien is this? Like a little grey man, or something bizarre and terrifying, or what?
  5. Dawncaller
    The alien is quite human looking, more so than the typical grey, but he does have grey skin. At first I felt like this was horribly unimaginative, but his appearance was chosen to serve the story, so I'm willing to overlook it.
  6. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Sorry about my posting delays everyone. Between being the go-to guy for heavy lifting, a wife who broke her fifth metatarsal and an attention loving 15lbs calico kitten it's been rough going. But I do have a start on my next story bit and am eager to get it finished!
  7. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Don't worry about it Gibson, we all know you've got a lot on your plate. Anyway, we are agreed that we'll be meeting on the sixth, which is this friday for chat night, despite DC's inability to attend?
  8. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    As far as I can predict I see no problems with my attending the Friday chat.
  9. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Yes, I'll be there, too.
  10. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Say, anyone got any suggestions on tutorials or software to build wiki pages? I tried recently to make one and felt a little lost in the process. And I didn't want to accidentally put up a garbled mess.