Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

General Discussion, Vol. 2

Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Fingon
    Fingon
    Continued from the first thread. Hope not one minds if I start this new one up.

There's reception this Saturday in the Eagle, Idaho area (just west of Boise) and one at the end of March in Kirkland, Washington (across the lake from Seattle). I don't know if either of these are convenient, but I'd love to meet any of you in person
  2. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    If you wanted them to be convenient, you're not only putting them in the wrong country, you're on the wrong side of the wrong country. Frankly I think is a deliberate attempt to exclude me. :P
  3. Dawncaller
    I must say, Tach is quite a handsome fellow. Did you make that image, Gibson8088?
  4. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Thank you, Dawn. Actually, I cheated in a sense to make the image. I used the character creator that comes with Eve Online to make it and took screenshots during the process. They are generous enough to let you sign up for a free trial without having to buy anything.
  5. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    IJ and Gibson. Great stuff you guys have got going on, very dramatic.
    That said, I would like the point out: Tey Spires and Kenlan As Buka, the only single men in Tapestry, not to hit on Fiola. Future writers of Tapestry, endeavor to have your name put on this illustrious list!
  6. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    What fun would being on such a list be? Heck, I propose my own list!

Women who have been hit on by Tach! The first is the lucky lady Fiola! Congratulations!
  7. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Honoured!

And thank you for the compliment, Ice! It's so nice to be writing with somebody again... reminds me of the early days!
  8. I. J. Thompson
    I. J. Thompson
    Hey, great post, Gibson!

"WTF LOL"...
  9. Gibson8088
    Gibson8088
    Thank you! A completely random bit of humor I decided to toss in for fun.

Why do I get this feeling Tach is going to end up getting wrapped up in more trouble?
  10. Ice Hawk
    Ice Hawk
    Trouble? A kidnapping isn't trouble. It's Tuesday. You're only reaaalllly in trouble when Imperial cruisers hunt you down, or slavers catch you shop-lifting, or if the building you're in explodes, or if you meet someone with a card playing ferbil.
Page 1 of 112 123451151101 ... LastLast