Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1586

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1270

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1270

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1586

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

<![CDATA[Pen & Paper Games - News]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/ Bringing you the latest gaming news... en Mon, 03 Aug 2020 17:44:04 GMT vBulletin 60 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/pnpg_style/misc/rss.png <![CDATA[Pen & Paper Games - News]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/ GURPS August 3, 2020: Car Wars: Painting Brimstone http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31796-August-3-2020-Car-Wars-Painting-Brimstone?goto=newpost Mon, 03 Aug 2020 05:10:15 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* August 3, 2020: Car Wars: Painting Brimstone... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

August 3, 2020: Car Wars: Painting Brimstone

Today I'm covering Brimstone in the first of a series of Car Wars painting articles we're going to be posting over the month of August. Follow the steps and try to recreate them, or just get inspiration for your own autos! Brimstone is part of Car Wars Miniatures Set 3. Click here to preorder Brimstone and all your other Car Wars needs.

By the time I got to Brimstone, I'd painted a lot of the other cars already. I'd wanted at least one car to have a real scrapyard feel. Something that looked like some autoduellists had welded it together from whatever scrap they had laying around. Brimstone, with its seemingly mismatched plates, was ideal for this treatment. One important note, though &ndash; this is an early prototype, so don't be alarmed if yours doesn't look exactly like this one.

I use a pushpin glued to unused miniatures bases as a holder to handle all the models I paint. After affixing Brimstone to this holder with the minimum amount of superglue needed (I would, of course, want to be able to break it loose when I was finished), I began airbrushing on a basecoat. I started with Citadel Fenrisian Gray. It's a nice cool bluish gray that works all right in the airbrush if you thin it down some. Then I blasted on some strips of Formula P3 Bane Base to vary the surface some. When everything was dry I gave the vehicle a wash with Citadel Agrax Earthshade to quickly define all the recesses.

Lastly, you can see where I stippled some Citadel Trollslayer Orange on the door to add a little rust, before deciding I wasn't quite ready for that yet.

If you want to pick up some of these paints for yourself, your Friendly Local Game Store likely stocks Citadel (Games Workshop's paint line) and may stock Formula P3 (Privateer Press' paint line) as well. If not, I've found that Noble Knight Games' Amazon store is a good place to pick up both brands.

Rusty metal is still metal, and needs some highlights to show a little of that sheen coming through all that patina. I began stippling on thin layers of highlights with Fenrisian Gray on all the metal plates. Stippling, if you're new to the term, is applying paint in small rapid strokes that leave noticeable texture behind. I thin the paint a lot when I do stippling to allow that texture to build up in layers. It can take a little time to master but I love it as a technique for painting distressed areas like these rusted plates of metal.

Once I was satisified with the Fenrisian Gray layers, I went over the a few parts of the same areas with P3 Menoth White highlight to make it pop just a little bit more.

I also added a line of Fenrisian Gray along the exhaust pipes as a first highlight for these cylindrical shapes.

Now it's really time to add the rust. A lot of people get very good results with pigments and similar products for rust, but I've always had my own method. Formula P3's Bloodstone is a great warm orange-brown I use for a lot of rust effects. Here I've added a sort of thin glaze of it towards the bottom of the plates on the sides of the vehicle, and in the crevices on the exhaust pipes. Rust usually builds up the most in these areas as water collects there before it dries. While the Bloodstone is still wet I stipple in a little Citadel Trollslayer Orange to complete the effect.

Now the plates each get a line of highlight along each edge with the Fenrisian Gray. Then along the upper edges I go back in with a few very thin lines of Menoth White Highlight in a few places to make them look extra sharp. This was also when I added some finishing touches to the exhaust pipes, blending the Fenrisian Gray highlights into a small amount of black to get a nice smooth gradient to help define their cylindrical shape.

I also started on the hubcaps and front machine guns with highlights of the same colors.

Next, I move on to the other areas. This includes the machine guns I'd just started on in the last shot. I left the rust off of these to make them feel somewhat newer and, well, functional. I also start to define the headlights with lines of Fenrisian Gray along the edges.

I also add a little more definition to the hubcaps. You should be able to see on the front hubcap how I've divided this circular shape into quarters of symmetrical dark and light areas. I leave some visible circular brush strokes to try to create the effect of spinning wheels.

Then I move on to the bumper and nearby areas, as well as the tubes along the side. For these I go for more of a chrome effect using less "rust" and smoother blends for a shinier appearance. I keep the Fenrisian Gray as the highlight but I've gotten the Bane Base back out for the shading here, which is why it has that barely noticeable green tint to it.

One of the few things I haven't covered yet are the other tubes leading from the engine to the rear mounted weapon. Since we're going with a rusty metal theme here I decided to use a somewhat oxidized copper just to give it a little variation. The basecoat for the copper is the same Bloodstone I've been using for the rust. I add in some smooth highlights of P3 Moldy Ochre. Some P3 Menoth White highlight is blended in at a few areas where I want the appearance of a really pronounced shine.

Each section of the tubing gets a thin highlight along the edge with Moldy Ochre. Then I use a mix of Citadel Caliban Green and Rhinox Hide to add a thin line between each of those sections. A thin glaze mixed from Citadel Temple Guard Blue and Caliban Green is added along the bottom of all the tubes as a patina.

Now we're down to just the windshield and headlights. I picked green for the window since I thought it was a good contrast for all the rust. I used P3 Gnarls Green with a thin highlight of P3 Wurm Green down the middle to make it appear a little reflective. The headlights are Citadel Flash Gitz Yellow. I used a fairly thick dab of the yellow, and while it was still wet I added a little spot of white in the middle of it and worked it a bit to blend it into the yellow to give it that glowing appearance.

Last up, we have the battle damage. This is one of the most fun stages for me. I added several very light strokes of thinned Menoth White highlight all over the model. Not too many, or it will look weird. I like to concentrate a few streaks on the edge of the hood and roof along the vehicle's axis. It gives the illusion of the vehicle colliding with debris at high speeds.

The last touch is to add a darker streak, right above each of the lighter ones, to give the appearance of deep nicks. You can leave a few of the lighter streaks untouched. They'll look like less severe wear.

And now Brimstone is ready to duel! There are no set color chemes in Car Wars,*so you can paint your Brimstone any way you like. Or, if you like this look, you could try it on another car. Hammer, Pillbug, and Kodiak could all look great as rust buckets. Or you could try something more incongruous and see how a sleeker model like Pure Energy or Shuriken looks covered roof to wheels in rust.

Make sure to preorder your copy of Car Wars and Miniatures Set 3 now so you can be one of the first to start painting!

Ben Williams

Warehouse 23 News: Use Magic With Style!

Add to the mystique of magic with GURPS Thaumatology: Magical Styles. This guide shows you how to create and use magical styles in a GURPS campaign, including unique Magic Perks, secret spells, and more. Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31796-August-3-2020-Car-Wars-Painting-Brimstone
GURPS August 2, 2020: Another Online FnordCon! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31795-August-2-2020-Another-Online-FnordCon!?goto=newpost Sun, 02 Aug 2020 05:27:43 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* August 2, 2020: Another Online FnordCon!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

August 2, 2020: Another Online FnordCon!

We had fun with the online version of FnordCon a few months ago, and your reactions were good, so we're going to do it again.

Like the first virtual FnordCon, and like the virtual events we did for this year's Gen Con, this will be held on our Discord server.

This time it will be a one-day event, so save the date: Saturday, October 10!

We will reprise the most popular events from our previous online excursions, and try an experiment or two. Most, if not all, of the panels will have live Q&A sessions. There will definitely be Deadly Doodles, and we're talking about what else to add.

The biggest gap in our planning: we don't know what to call this! FnordCon 2.2? If you have suggestions, use the link below to post to our forums!

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: The Coolest Tech You Can Think Of

GURPS Psionic Powers is your guide to amazing mental abilities in GURPS. Augment those possibilities with GURPS Psi-Tech, a collection of technology that detects, enhances, or even suppresses those powers! Download these supplements and more from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31795-August-2-2020-Another-Online-FnordCon!
GURPS August 1, 2020: Illuminati: Alternative Truths Now In Stores! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31794-August-1-2020-Illuminati-Alternative-Truths-Now-In-Stores!?goto=newpost Sat, 01 Aug 2020 05:34:20 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* August 1, 2020: Illuminati: Alternative Truths Now In... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

August 1, 2020: Illuminati: Alternative Truths Now In Stores!

The latest expansion for the Illuminati game, Alternative Truths, started shipping to distributors late last month and is now available at your favorite local game store!*

Between Illuminati cards that didn't make it into the new edition, INWO cards that deserved translation, and new ideas, we had enough for a 125-card supplement. So here we are with another helping of disinformation .*.*. Alternative Truths.

Yes, this set includes the New World Order cards and the Artifacts! So, just for example, Shangri-La can use the Spear of Longinus during a period of "Fanatics Unite" to take over the suddenly cooperative Paparazzi with the Special Persecutor.

Now imagine what the daily news looks like .*.*.

This set includes 125 game cards (including three blanks for you to make up your own cards), rules for the two new card types, and a reference sheet for the new Illuminati, Shangri-La.

This is not a stand-alone game. It is a supplement for Illuminati Second Edition.

Warehouse 23 News: Become The Greatest Hero Of The Hyborian Age!

The world of Conan of Cimmeria comes to GURPS Third Edition with GURPS Classic: Conan. You also can put yourself in the boots of that famous hero with a selection of solo adventures: GURPS Classic: Conan Beyond Thunder River, GURPS Classic: Conan and the Queen of the Black Coast, GURPS Classic: Conan the Wyrmslayer, and GURPS Classic: Conan - Moon of Blood. Get your sword and download them all from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31794-August-1-2020-Illuminati-Alternative-Truths-Now-In-Stores!
GURPS July 31, 2020: Gen Con Sale On Warehouse 23! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31793-July-31-2020-Gen-Con-Sale-On-Warehouse-23!?goto=newpost Fri, 31 Jul 2020 05:09:18 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 31, 2020: Gen Con Sale On Warehouse 23!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 31, 2020: Gen Con Sale On Warehouse 23!

In-person conventions may be canceled, but Gen Con 2020 is a go, in digital format! We're taking part in the event with our own events, including a booth sale on Warehouse 23. Pretend you're with us at the show, pick up some show specials, and get some promos, just like Gen Con. In addition to our normal selection, we have a few sales on games we would have brought to the show, including:*

Take advantage of our deals (while supplies last, of course), and get FREE shipping on orders of $150 or more as well (in the continental U.S. only).*

It's not too late to participate in our Gen Con events; some of them still have tickets available and*you can find those here. There's also an official Gen Con store*to check out! We're going to make this a Gen Con to remember!

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: Teach Yourself Adventuring Basics

Even if you can't make it to the big conventions this summer, you can still learn new games! Pyramid #3/104: Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game contains a complete solo adventure that teaches you the basics of the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game. Can you escape from the Living Tomb? And if you like what you played and pick up the full game, you can add to it with "Secrets of the Living Tomb" from Pyramid #3/106: Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game II. Download them all from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31793-July-31-2020-Gen-Con-Sale-On-Warehouse-23!
GURPS July 28, 2020: Top Twenty For January-June 2020 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31792-July-28-2020-Top-Twenty-For-January-June-2020?goto=newpost Tue, 28 Jul 2020 06:37:20 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 28, 2020: Top Twenty For January-June 2020... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 28, 2020: Top Twenty For January-June 2020

Our business office recently completed reports for June, which means that we now have an exact listing of our top print sellers for the first half of the year. The pandemic has had a major impact on our business &ndash; and not in a good way &ndash; but our team presses on and we continue to survive to make more games. We're fortunate that we have several established, strong sellers, many of which are the only items that are selling in any decent volume through distribution channels.

For those of you who enjoy data, here are our top 20 print titles (by units sold) for the first half of what has turned out to be a challenging, strange year.
  1. Munchkin Deluxe
  2. Munchkin
  3. Zombie Dice
  4. Munchkin 2 - Unnatural Axe
  5. Munchkin 3 - Clerical Errors
  6. Munchkin 4 - The Need For Steed
  7. Munchkin Warhammer 40,000
  8. Illuminati
  9. Munchkin Mass Market Edition
  10. Dice Dragon Dice Bag
  11. Dice Bag: Cthulhu
  12. Kitten d6 Dice Set
  13. Munchkin 5 - De-Ranged
  14. Dice Bag: Lich
  15. Dice Bag: Skeletons
  16. Munchkin Warhammer Age of Sigmar Death & Destruction
  17. Munchkin Cthulhu
  18. Dice Bag: Illuminati
  19. Munchk Zombies: Grave Mistakes
  20. Munchkin Cthulhu: Sanity Check

Our new dice bags had a strong launch and did quite well for the first few months of 2020. Sales since March have been slower than anticipated, but we chalk that up to the pandemic's impact on the market and not a flaw in the bags as a category. (In fact, we have new ones set to launch this fall, as mentioned here.)

With distributors and retailers ordering less in the way of new products, we'll have to take a hard look at the second half of the year (as well as early 2021) plans. This isn't the best environment for a launch through our traditional channels, so we'll explore alternatives and see what we can do to keep the doors open.

As always, you can find our games, expansions, and accessories at your favorite local game store, so please check there first if you're looking for a specific title. If your local store doesn't have what you want, you can always order from our online store, Warehouse 23.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Add Some Mighty Magic To Your Game!

You may have picked up the just-released GURPS Magic: The Least of Spells and reveled in its new low-powered spells that nearly anyone can learn. But what about the other end of the magical spectrum? Pyramid #3/4: Magic on the Battlefield and Pyramid #3/25: Epic Magic both contain higher-powered magic that can reshape the world, turn the tide in battle, or make your jaw drop! Download them today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31792-July-28-2020-Top-Twenty-For-January-June-2020
GURPS July 27, 2020: Schlock Mercenary Wraps http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31791-July-27-2020-Schlock-Mercenary-Wraps?goto=newpost Mon, 27 Jul 2020 05:02:17 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 27, 2020: Schlock Mercenary Wraps... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 27, 2020: Schlock Mercenary Wraps

After 20 years of never missing a daily update, Howard Tayler has brought Schlock Mercenary, a contender for my favorite webcomic ever, to a close. But the story's still there to read. Start at the beginning and watch Howard grow as an artist (he had a lot of growing to do) and a storyteller (he started good and got better). And watch the title character grow from a lump of cheerfully violent goo to someone who might just save the galaxy (still a cheerfully violent lump of goo, though).

Howard deserves a break and I'm glad he's taking one. I look forward to more stories when he's good and ready.

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Get The Most Out Of The Least Magic

Add little magical effects to your GURPS game with GURPS Magic: The Least of Spells. This new supplement from GURPS mastermind Sean Punch provides dozens of new low-powered magical spells that just about anyone can learn. Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31791-July-27-2020-Schlock-Mercenary-Wraps
<![CDATA[GURPS July 26, 2020: Keeping It Chill When You're Working At Home]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31790-July-26-2020-Keeping-It-Chill-When-You-re-Working-At-Home?goto=newpost Sun, 26 Jul 2020 05:04:00 GMT Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 26, 2020: Keeping It Chill When You're Working At Home

I love listening to music when I'm working at home. Unfortunately, a lot of my music includes words, and I can't be effective writing*Munchkin cards or editing rulesheets when I've got vocals distracting me from what I'm trying to create (or recreate). Even a lot of my instrumental and classical playlists are distracting, getting me caught up in the music rather than what I'm trying to do.

Add me to the "late to the party" list, but recently I've been enjoying a lot of "lofi" YouTube music. If you haven't tried these out, and you're like me and want something in the background so you aren't hearing the distracting noise from everything around you, I encourage you to search lofi channels on YouTube and try them out. You may even get more productive!

I've linked to one two-hour "Back to the '80s" set that I'm listening to even as I write this, in case you want a starting point. There are lots of other options, though, if this one isn't to your taste.

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: A Blast From ... The Past!

Go back to where it began with Pyramid #3/56: Prehistory. This issue includes neanderthal templates for GURPS, an expansion of the gifting rules from GURPS Low-Tech Companion 1: Philosophers and Kings, and other delights inspired by the dawn of history. Revisit the past with a futuristic download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31790-July-26-2020-Keeping-It-Chill-When-You-re-Working-At-Home
GURPS July 24, 2020: Gen Con Online http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31789-July-24-2020-Gen-Con-Online?goto=newpost Fri, 24 Jul 2020 05:00:07 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 24, 2020: Gen Con Online... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 24, 2020: Gen Con Online

We're going to be very busy during Gen Con Online*July 30 - August 2. For starters, we'll be firing up our Discord server (vFnordCon) on Wednesday evening (July 29), and running games, seminars and general merriment throughout the weekend. Be sure to register for our 40 Years of Steve Jackson Games seminar (SEM20186709) with Steve Jackson and other special guests, and our Car Wars Q&A (SEM20188937) with Phil Reed and Randy Scheunemann.

We also will be running games: register for games of Ogre, Z-Shot, GURPS, Tribes,*Deadly Doodles*and*more! And we'll have some special events and chats on our Discord server, so check our social media and Daily Illuminator next week for the invite link and the full list of events. We hope to see you at our virtual gaming table!

Alex Yeager

Warehouse 23 News: Don't Barf!

You're at the carnival. Eat lots of sugary, salty, greasy goodies. Then ride the rides and try to keep everything down.That's the goal in*Scarf-N-Barf!*Play Food cards and Ride cards, then roll the dice to find out which player can keep the most carnival food down. Order now on Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31789-July-24-2020-Gen-Con-Online
GURPS July 21, 2020: Coming This Fall: Three Munchkin Expansions! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31788-July-21-2020-Coming-This-Fall-Three-Munchkin-Expansions!?goto=newpost Tue, 21 Jul 2020 05:00:43 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 21, 2020: Coming This Fall: Three Munchkin... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 21, 2020: Coming This Fall: Three Munchkin Expansions!

Munchkin fans, keep your eyes on your favorite local game store this September and October for three new expansions! Steve, Andrew, and the team have been hard at work creating new cards for your enjoyment, and we've managed to arrange our schedule to drop three drastically different sets in just over one month!
  • Munchkin Something Fishy - Either the dungeon has flooded or you took a very wrong turn somewhere, because you don't remember The Flaming Hellscape being this damp. No time to look back, however .*.*. there are all sorts of fun new monsters to fight and odd new weapons to do it with. Are you the king of the sea, or will you take a dive? There's only one way to find out .*.*. check out Munchkin Something Fishy today!
  • Munchkin Black Friday*- Happy Black Friday! This package contains 10 identical packs of*Munchkin*cards you can mix into your set at home. Yes, that's nine more than you actually need .*.*. but now your holiday shopping is done!
  • Munchkin Tails of the Season - Your newest furry Munchkin friends are back for the holidays! With festive art by Katie Cook, these cards are the purrfect addition to your Munchkin Tails game (or any other Munchkin game that needs a dose of Christmas magic)!

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Monsters! Be Prepared!

All things being equal, it's better to wade into battle with the gear you need than without. GURPS Loadouts: Monster Hunters has ready-to-use collections of equipment for various modern-day monster-fighting roles, complete with costs and weight tallies. Print out what you need and get to the action faster, thanks to this download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31788-July-21-2020-Coming-This-Fall-Three-Munchkin-Expansions!
GURPS July 20, 2020: Low Stock Warning: Melee/Wizard Pocket Box http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31787-July-20-2020-Low-Stock-Warning-Melee-Wizard-Pocket-Box?goto=newpost Mon, 20 Jul 2020 05:42:19 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 20, 2020: Low Stock Warning: Melee/Wizard Pocket... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 20, 2020: Low Stock Warning: Melee/Wizard Pocket Box

Our supply of The Fantasy Trip: Melee/Wizard Pocket Box is running low and, once they're gone, they're probably gone. We've no plans to reprint this set at this time; that doesn't mean we will never reprint it, just that it's not in our current plans.

Created during the Kickstarter campaign for The Fantasy Trip: Legacy Edition, this was our first Pocket Box release in over thirty years .*.*. but it certainly wasn't our last! And, if all goes well, there may be more Pocket Box titles in the future. But that's news for another day, right?

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Live A Semi-Farmed Kind Of Life

Sometimes it's the little things about a society that make a game world come alive. GURPS Low-Tech Companion 3: Daily Life and Economics expands on information in GURPS Low-Tech, with insight on pre-modern food, manufacturing, transportation, occupations, and more. Don't just dream of day-to-day life on an island; make the switch and download it from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31787-July-20-2020-Low-Stock-Warning-Melee-Wizard-Pocket-Box
GURPS July 19, 2020: The Fantasy Trip Megahex Compass http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31786-July-19-2020-The-Fantasy-Trip-Megahex-Compass?goto=newpost Sun, 19 Jul 2020 05:07:04 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 19, 2020: The Fantasy Trip Megahex Compass... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 19, 2020: The Fantasy Trip Megahex Compass

This is the size of an actual megahex &ndash; in the picture, we see it on the edge of the Spiral Arena*playmat (available at Warehouse 23).

It serves both as an actual compass rose and as a scatter diagram for when thrown molotails, etc., go awry.

It is made of acrylic. We supply it unpainted - but masked - if you want the lettering colored, pick your color and get out the spray can. This is a prototype, but the actual ones will look exactly like it, because it was created by cottage industry right here in our office: Eric designed it on computer and made it with our laser cutter. Thus, we won't have thousands of these to sell, but we don't NEED thousands! Its first availability will be as part of the BackerKit for the Hexagram #5 and Ardonirane campaign. (Follow the project today!)

Isn't it pretty?

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Get Better!

GURPS is a powerful system that lets you tweak the advantages you want with enhancements. But it can be tricky to pick the right enhancements, rein them in, and do exactly what you want. Fortunately, GURPS Power-Ups 4: Enhancements is here to help. It includes invaluable insight, new options, and warnings of what to watch out for. Power awaits a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31786-July-19-2020-The-Fantasy-Trip-Megahex-Compass
GURPS July 18, 2020: Jolene? Jolene! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31785-July-18-2020-Jolene-Jolene!?goto=newpost Sat, 18 Jul 2020 05:11:21 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 18, 2020: Jolene? Jolene!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 18, 2020: Jolene? Jolene!

My good reader: If thou art a medievalist, or even medievalist-adjacent, thou wilt enjoy this cover of Dolly Parton's "Jolene." It is in bardcore style &ndash; that is, one takes a piece of more-or-less modern music, and performs it as a medieval or Renaissance musician might have done.

The artist is Hildegard von Blingin'. I pray that she may continue upon the good path upon which her feet are set.

Thou'rt welcome!

Baron Varg, mka SJ

Warehouse 23 News: The Future Of Education

School's almost in session for the world of Transhuman Space. With Transhuman Space: Personnel Files 5 - School Days 2100, you'll get ready-to-use GURPS stats for a group of teens who are literally in a class of their own. It also includes campaign advice, a sample scenario, adventure seeds, and more. You don't need a school bus .*.*. just a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31785-July-18-2020-Jolene-Jolene!
GURPS July 16, 2020: A Custom Table For The Fantasy Trip http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31784-July-16-2020-A-Custom-Table-For-The-Fantasy-Trip?goto=newpost Thu, 16 Jul 2020 05:47:11 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 16, 2020: A Custom Table For The Fantasy Trip... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 16, 2020: A Custom Table For The Fantasy Trip

Posted in the Facebook group, this amazing table by Becker Scott stands out as a work of art that would be a blast to use in a game session. What gamemaster wouldn't enjoy having access to a hex-shaped table with a built-in TV that can be used to display battle maps? Fantastic work, Becker! Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Have you got a special table or gaming room that you would like to share with us? Please do! We always enjoy seeing what you've assembled as your perfect gaming space.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Negotiations Have Broken Down

Gamers often have the most fun when the fighting starts. Give them what they want with Pyramid #3/111: Combat II. It includes a combat-heavy GURPS Spaceships setting, a wrestler profession for the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game, a haunted gun, and more! Conflict awaits a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31784-July-16-2020-A-Custom-Table-For-The-Fantasy-Trip
GURPS July 15, 2020: Munchkin Musings: July 2020 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31783-July-15-2020-Munchkin-Musings-July-2020?goto=newpost Wed, 15 Jul 2020 05:28:15 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 15, 2020: Munchkin Musings: July 2020... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 15, 2020: Munchkin Musings: July 2020

This doesn't really feel like we're already halfway through this year, does it? Or maybe it just feels like this year is more like a decade. Let's forget all our stress for a bit and talk about Munchkin!Schedule Updates

Good news first! The third Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 expansion, Cults and Cogs, is on its way to distributors and should be available by the end of this month. Last month, we announced the third Munchkin Warhammer Age of Sigmar expansion, Guts and Gory, and it still looks like we'll see that this fall. Plus, I had a conversation with Alain and Phil recently, and Alain assures us that Games Workshop wants even more Munchkin Warhammer, so I've started some early thoughts for a couple of 2021 expansions*&ndash; it's way too early for any announcement, or even hints, but keep your eyes on this space in the coming months!

CMON has confirmed that they are close to having all of the Kickstarter copies of Munchkin Dungeon to their backers (and it may be completed by the time this posts) and they're getting ready to ship out remaining stock to retailers. If you missed the Kickstarter last year, here's your chance to pick up the hot new Munchkin board game!

We have a lot of reprints coming in the second half of this year, including the staggering FORTIETH printing of original Munchkin*and a second printing of the game that is spanning the Globe, Munchkin Shakespeare. Don't make a tragic mistake; pick up your copy when it reaches your friendly store, or watch Warehouse 23 for the updates from our home office.

Now for the bad news: some projects we had intended for later this year are being pushed into next year. There are a couple of reasons, but the most important is that I had things ready for playtesting (or actually being playtested) and suddenly had a severe shortage of available playtest space and people to wrap them up. Rather than send things to print that might need more seasoning, we decided to hold them off. This decision came about the same time that the economy went for a deep underwater spin, so it all worked out for the best. Between our already scheduled new titles and reprints, and our existing backstock at Warehouse 23 and our distribution partners, we think we have enough to hold on until the world gets back on a promising upward trend.Speaking of Alain

I buried the lede a little bit earlier, but I wanted to give Alain her own space to shine in this section. Many of you have seen Alain Dawson's messages about our licensed games (not just Munchkin, either!) but she is also a talented designer in her own right, and I'm pleased that we're going to be working with her on some Munchkin goodies that you'll start seeing in 2021. No deals yet, but Alain brought several ideas to Steve and me that we hadn't thought of, and we picked one that is dear to all of our hearts. I can't wait for y'all to see it! (And it frees up a little more time for Steve and me to work on projects that we've had to put aside the past few months, which is a win for everyone.)A Reminder From Your Friendly Munchkin Team

COVID isn't over. In Texas, after a brief respite, it's been getting a LOT worse this month. Steve has made it clear to all the Austin staff that we're officially working from home unless our presence at the office is required, and we're being extremely strict about office rules for the people who have to go in. We're all getting good at Google Hangouts and other ways of cooperating over the internet, and it sure doesn't look like it's going to stop for quite some time.*

If you don't have to go out, it's a good time to stay home. If you do have to do out, maintain appropriate social distance from others and wear a mask. It's for your protection as well as everyone else's. And if one of your local stores or restaurants doesn't seem to be taking the rules seriously, don't go there and tell all your friends why. We can get through this if we all work together as a team.

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: Uh-Oh .*.*.

Heroes are defined by the adversity they overcome. We've got you covered with Pyramid #3/103: Setbacks. It includes malfunctions for GURPS Spaceships, threats for GURPS Monster Hunters campaigns, and more. Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31783-July-15-2020-Munchkin-Musings-July-2020
GURPS July 14, 2020: Coming In October: Puppy D6 Dice Set http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31782-July-14-2020-Coming-In-October-Puppy-D6-Dice-Set?goto=newpost Tue, 14 Jul 2020 05:02:58 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 14, 2020: Coming In October: Puppy D6 Dice Set... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 14, 2020: Coming In October: Puppy D6 Dice Set

We released the Kitten d6 Dice Set &ndash; featuring designs by Katie Cook &ndash; earlier this year, and the sales were so phenomenal that we have a second run of the dice (in new colors!) scheduled for release later this year. We're not here to talk about those new kitten colors, though, so we'll have to return to that later.

No, at the moment we want to turn your attention to the upcoming Puppy d6 Dice Set, also featuring artwork by Katie Cook. This pack of twelve 16mm dice is set to reach store shelves in October, and we expect that puppy fans across the world will want to add these dice to their constantly-growing collection.*

Ask for the Puppy d6 Dice Set at your favorite local game store this fall, and don't miss out on the first run of the Kitten d6 Dice Set before it sells out completely. We're unlikely to produce those same colors again any time soon.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Best Not To Jump The Turnstile

GURPS Locations: Metro of Madness presents a shadowy subway station where danger lurks in strange tunnels and nothing is quite what it seems. This supplement includes maps for all three levels of the strange station, plus descriptions of the denizens, new magical possibilities, adventure and campaign ideas, and more. Get your token ready and download this today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31782-July-14-2020-Coming-In-October-Puppy-D6-Dice-Set
GURPS July 13, 2020: Final Day To Get A Dozen GURPS PDFs For Only A Buck! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31780-July-13-2020-Final-Day-To-Get-A-Dozen-GURPS-PDFs-For-Only-A-Buck!?goto=newpost Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:52:50 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 13, 2020: Final Day To Get A Dozen GURPS PDFs For... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 13, 2020: Final Day To Get A Dozen GURPS PDFs For Only A Buck!

This is your chance, gang, to take advantage of the GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge on Kickstarter and secure a dozen new 10-page GURPS PDFs for a pledge of as little as $3. That's only $0.25/PDF, a bargain that you will not want to miss!

For those of you looking for the best deal of the project, check out the $99 reward. In addition to the dozen new PDFs, the $99 level also includes $125 in credit that you will be able to spend on BackerKit to buy even more PDFs. Please see the Kickstarter page for details, and act now before time runs out!

Join the GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge today!

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: It's Not Your Father's Victorian Era!

Discover a world where Queen Victoria was never born and thus the Victorian Age never came to be. With GURPS Infinite Worlds: Britannica-6, you'll learn about an alternate timeline where the Georgian era still reigns supreme, as giant war machines vie for supremacy, and aristocratic maneuvering turns the most seemingly mundane meetings into life-or-death encounters. A world unlike any you've known awaits a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31780-July-13-2020-Final-Day-To-Get-A-Dozen-GURPS-PDFs-For-Only-A-Buck!
GURPS July 12, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Dino Dudes! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31779-July-12-2020-Crowdfunding-Focus-Dino-Dudes!?goto=newpost Sun, 12 Jul 2020 05:43:09 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 12, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Dino Dudes!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 12, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Dino Dudes!

Our old friend Guy Himber, our former event coordinator and a lifetime LEGO maniac, has funded another project from his company Crazy Bricks. This time he's fusing dinosaurs and humans with the Dino Dudes Kickstarter &ndash; dinosaur costumes that are compatible with LEGO minifigures! They're really cute accessories, and if you collect minifigures or enjoy the more recent minifigure blind bags that LEGO makes, you've probably seen a lot of similar accessories, but these go above and beyond.*

There are a number of costumes, and even designs with multiple sets of leg connections, like the Brachiosaurus. For a dinosaur fan like myself, it's an easy buy &ndash; I love them all. And there's even more to unlock, so hopefully there are some awesome hidden dino-designs waiting in the (Pteranadon) wings. Plus, GLOW-IN-THE-DARK OPTIONS! Something about being an 80's and 90's kid means that I love glow-in-the-dark plastic.*

The campaign still has a few days left, so get your Dino Dudes before they go extinct!

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: You Need A Mystery-Solving Gang

You know what the evils of the night often lack that you have? Friends. Discover the joys of GURPS Monster Hunters adventuring that doesn't demand the center stage, with GURPS Monster Hunters 4: Sidekicks. Become acquainted with lower-powered templates, plus get tips for how a campaign might focus on them or allow them to grow into full-fledged heroes of their own. Revel in the power of friendship with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31779-July-12-2020-Crowdfunding-Focus-Dino-Dudes!
GURPS July 11, 2020: Illuminati 1,000-Piece Puzzle Coming In October http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31778-July-11-2020-Illuminati-1-000-Piece-Puzzle-Coming-In-October?goto=newpost Sat, 11 Jul 2020 05:15:02 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 11, 2020: Illuminati 1,000-Piece Puzzle Coming In... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 11, 2020: Illuminati 1,000-Piece Puzzle Coming In October

Featuring the classic Illuminati cover artwork by Dave Martin, this 1,000-piece puzzle is scheduled for release in October, making it a great holiday gift for the conspiracy theorists in your life!

The 18" x 24" puzzle shows, in symbolic form, the different ways the Illuminati scheme to take over the world .*.*. stealth and violence, threats and bribes. The little puppet figure in front became one of the game's icons, and the Eye in the Pyramid itself became the logo of Steve Jackson Games!

It turns out that puzzles are not hard to order - there's a whole industry just waiting for us. So if there are other images that you'd like to see as puzzles, let us know!

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Leaf Through This Volume!

Discover new magic that'll make other wizards green with envy, thanks to GURPS Magic: Plant Spells. This collection showcases 38 new spells that focus on the botanical world. It also includes meta-traits, insight into how druids from GURPS Dungeon Fantasy might use these, and more. Download a supplement that'll grow on you, from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31778-July-11-2020-Illuminati-1-000-Piece-Puzzle-Coming-In-October
GURPS July 10, 2020: Deadly Doodles 2 Available Now! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31777-July-10-2020-Deadly-Doodles-2-Available-Now!?goto=newpost Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:15:24 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 10, 2020: Deadly Doodles 2 Available Now!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 10, 2020: Deadly Doodles 2 Available Now!

Did you think you were done? That you mastered the mazes? Dominated the dungeons? Well, not quite .*.*.* Just when you thought you were out of the labyrinth, we're pulling you right back in with Deadly Doodles 2, the new expansion to Deadly Doodles! Featuring art by the fabulous Katie Cook, Deadly Doodles 2 expands on the base game with six maps, printed on double sided dry-erase board, as well as a custom d6 die. Each map features brand-new challenges and goals, such as collecting diamonds, avoiding cursed gems, or navigating your way through locked doors to find the loot.*

We've played a teaser of one of the maps from the game on our #SJGamesLive stream. You can get an idea of the gameplay from that stream, and keep an eye out for even more play-alongs with Deadly Doodles coming soon.*

Deadly Doodles 2 is available now at your friendly local game store, or on our webstore Warehouse 23. You'll need the base game to play, so make sure to snag a copy of Deadly Doodles as well, if you haven't already!*

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: Get Ready For The Underground-Rock Scene

Discover a great place for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy adventure with GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Setting: Caverntown. This locale is a complete city under the earth, perfect as a place to visit, a hub between adventures, or even a focal point for urban tales of heroism. Discover what's going down with this download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31777-July-10-2020-Deadly-Doodles-2-Available-Now!
GURPS July 9, 2020: GURPS On Demand Update http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31776-July-9-2020-GURPS-On-Demand-Update?goto=newpost Thu, 09 Jul 2020 05:11:02 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 9, 2020: GURPS On Demand Update... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 9, 2020: GURPS On Demand Update

With dozens of classic and Fourth Edition books now available, our GURPS On Demand program has become one of the best resources for GURPS players looking to replace ragged and battered copies of print books. Rather than pay after-market prices for what may be a less-than-stellar copy of an out-of-print book, you can visit our GURPS On Demand page and place an order for a print-on-demand reprint.*

Better still, the Amazon print-on-demand system makes it much easier for many of you outside of the United States to order these print-on-demand reprints without paying the ever-increasing cost of shipping. As much as we wish that we didn't have to charge more and more each year for international shipping, the reality is that postage costs are a terrible nightmare that all of us must deal with. This is one way to attack the problem.

Check out the GURPS On Demand page for a list of all of the available titles!

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Look Great In The Victorian Era

The Victorian era is all about an aesthetic! Bring that style to your gaming table with GURPS Steampunk 1: Settings and Style. Discover what makes a steampunk setting come alive, including such aspects as romance, anime-style gaming, clockpunk, mad biology, and more. Get your tea ready and download this jolly-good volume from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31776-July-9-2020-GURPS-On-Demand-Update
GURPS July 8, 2020: Of Identity, Companies, And Where I Work http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31775-July-8-2020-Of-Identity-Companies-And-Where-I-Work?goto=newpost Wed, 08 Jul 2020 05:05:18 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 8, 2020: Of Identity, Companies, And Where I Work... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 8, 2020: Of Identity, Companies, And Where I Work

As the facilities manager of Steve Jackson Games, I have a lot of diverse responsibilities. Some are more fun than others, like working with vendors to install great big solar arrays or flying my drone over the property to check the roofs and the many trees on the property. Some of the less fun tasks include rebuilding hot water heaters and removing rust from our storage containers out back.

I'd like to share one of those behind-the-scenes tasks with you today. Just before Austin's stay-home order came in, I removed the Eye in the Pyramid from the warehouse wall. It was waterjet cut when it was attached to the building more than 10 years ago. Its finish, having been exposed to the Texas sun for years, was tarnished and even rusted in many places. I took it to a friend's hangar and we sandblasted all the old paint and rust away, revealing a really cool bare metal finish. That done, it went to a powder coating place north of Austin. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago, and its new finish is surely a thing to behold. Shiny and new!

Symbols, icons, and flags help us maintain a sense of identity, as a company, a city, a sports team, or even a nation. For the last several weeks, many of us have had little contact with each other, and many are struggling with that sense of identity and community. I hope that as time goes by, we all do our best to stay in touch with our own identities, taking pride in the things that reinforce our strengths and taking steps to address those that don't. I'm proud of where I work and the work I do here. In the end, my hope is that, like the freshly polished EIP at Steve Jackson Games, we can all clean off the rust and tarnish from our lives, polish and strengthen what remains, and come out shiny and new for the new decade. Let's not let the first half of 2020 set the tone for our future, shall we?

Eric Dow

Warehouse 23 News: Make A New World!

Post-apocalyptic gaming starts with a bang &ndash; and then it's up to the heroes to figure out what happens next! GURPS After the End 2: The New World shows you how to devise and create a setting that takes place After the End, as well as provides rules and ideas for some of the most-common complications and needed resources. The world begins again with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31775-July-8-2020-Of-Identity-Companies-And-Where-I-Work
GURPS July 7, 2020: Talking GURPS At ENWorld! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31774-July-7-2020-Talking-GURPS-At-ENWorld!?goto=newpost Tue, 07 Jul 2020 05:03:23 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 7, 2020: Talking GURPS At ENWorld!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 7, 2020: Talking GURPS At ENWorld!

As the GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge moves closer to the deadline, we continue to share the project with the world in the hopes that we alert as many GURPS players as possible to this incredible bargain before it is too late.

Yesterday, at ENWorld, Sean and I were interviewed by Egg Embry. In addition to discussing the many PDFs that were created for this campaign, we also spend time on the project's background and even touch on how the company has been reacting to the global pandemic. It's always a treat to get the chance to chat with Egg, and I personally appreciate him (and Morrus, the site's owner) investing his own time in sharing our project with the world.

You can read the interview here and then, after that, you can still join the Kickstarter campaign before it closes.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: 3, 2, 1 .*.*. Combat!

Add more fighting fun to your GURPS games with Pyramid #3/77: Combat. It includes an article from Sean Punch about battles between foes of different sizes, more armor sets in the vein of GURPS Low-Tech: Instant Armor, historical armies for GURPS Mass Combat, and more. Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31774-July-7-2020-Talking-GURPS-At-ENWorld!
GURPS July 5, 2020: Get Ten GURPS PDFs For Only $3! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31773-July-5-2020-Get-Ten-GURPS-PDFs-For-Only-3!?goto=newpost Sun, 05 Jul 2020 05:05:18 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* July 5, 2020: Get Ten GURPS PDFs For Only $3!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

July 5, 2020: Get Ten GURPS PDFs For Only $3!

TheGURPS 2020 PDF Challenge on Kickstarter is off to a strong launch, with a total of nine stretch goals already unlocked! Project supporters will receive ten different PDFs for a pledge of as little as $3, and those backers at the higher reward levels are getting an even better deal!

For those of you who are looking for the*GURPS bargain of the year, this is it! Set to come to a close on Monday, July 13, you will not want to miss out on this opportunity to add several new PDFs to your collection for a fantastic price while showing your support for GURPS.

Can we unlock all twelve PDFs before the clock runs out?

Join the project today!

Warehouse 23 News: Learn About The Robot Overlords &ndash; Quickly!

If you're part of the amazing GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge project, you know there's an adventure for GURPS Reign of Steel coming. Discover how to convert this classic setting of killer robots in a post-apocalyptic world to GURPS Fourth Edition, with GURPS Reign of Steel: Will to Live. Download the setting and conversion guide today from Warehouse 23 .*.*. before the robots do! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31773-July-5-2020-Get-Ten-GURPS-PDFs-For-Only-3!