Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1586

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1270

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1586

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 1270

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

<![CDATA[Pen & Paper Games - News]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/ Bringing you the latest gaming news... en Tue, 31 Mar 2020 01:55:47 GMT vBulletin 60 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/pnpg_style/misc/rss.png <![CDATA[Pen & Paper Games - News]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/ GURPS March 29, 2020: The Len Of The World Is Nigh http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31695-March-29-2020-The-Len-Of-The-World-Is-Nigh?goto=newpost Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:20:38 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 29, 2020: The Len Of The World Is Nigh... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 29, 2020: The Len Of The World Is Nigh

The nice thing about the end of the world is that everyone has their own idea of what it will look like. (There are other nice things, like the elimination of everyone who has ever done something to annoy you, but that'll do for a start.) [Editorial note: I originally wrote this Illuminator in December. I did not intend for it to become prophetic .*.*.]

The nice thing about working on Munchkin is that sometimes we get the chance to offer multiple perspectives. When we worked on our Guest Artist Editions, we did something very special for Munchkin Apocalypse. Our friend Len Peralta gave us fantastic new illustrations for both Munchkin Apocalypse and Sheep Impact, and we're pleased we can make them available as we race into the broken timeline that is 2020. The Munchkin Apocalypse Guest Artist Edition even features a cool round gameboard!

Check out Len Peralta's Munchkin Apocalypses at your local game store or get them straight from us at Warehouse 23!

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: School's In!

Go back to school, virtually! With GURPS Social Engineering: Back to School, you can simulate the scholastic experience without leaving your home! Get expanded rules for learning, character options for "retraining," insight into social aspects of school, and even advice for running school-based campaigns. Your education begins with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31695-March-29-2020-The-Len-Of-The-World-Is-Nigh
GURPS March 25, 2020: Across The World, GURPS On Demand Is There! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31692-March-25-2020-Across-The-World-GURPS-On-Demand-Is-There!?goto=newpost Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:48:41 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 25, 2020: Across The World, GURPS On Demand Is... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 25, 2020: Across The World, GURPS On Demand Is There!

Our GURPS On Demand program has brought dozens of classic GURPS books back into print through the magic of print-on-demand technology. Using the Amazon POD services, we've uploaded books from Alternate Earths to Warriors, making sure that our back catalog is available to you .*.*. almost everywhere in the world!*

Wherever Amazon offers print-on-demand books, you can get these*books without paying high after-market prices or &ndash;*for those outside of the United States &ndash; excessive postage costs.*

We plan to add more titles to the program, hopefully reaching a day when everything (excluding licensed releases or titles where contracts restrict us) is published through the POD service.

Which out-of-print GURPS books would you like to see published as a POD title? Tell us on the forums!

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Travel In Style

Get out and enjoy the cogwork wonders of the Victorian world. GURPS Vehicles: Steampunk Conveyances includes a plethora of possible propulsive possibilities, from hansom cabs to steampunk spacecraft. Your ticket to adventure is just a download away from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31692-March-25-2020-Across-The-World-GURPS-On-Demand-Is-There!
GURPS March 23, 2020: Munchkin Musings: March 2020 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31688-March-23-2020-Munchkin-Musings-March-2020?goto=newpost Mon, 23 Mar 2020 06:40:07 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 23, 2020: Munchkin Musings: March 2020... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 23, 2020: Munchkin Musings: March 2020

I'm not sure that I can cope with a Leap Day and an Anti-Leap Hour coming so close to each other.*My biorhythms are all out of whack, y'all. (Edit: I wrote that a couple of weeks ago. I have LOTS of other things on my mind now .*.*.) While I get myself sorted out, let's look at the latest news from the magical realm of Munchkin! Munchkin: Critical Role

If you've been preoccupied lately (and I'm right there with you, friend), you may have missed the notice that our talented pals at The OP announced that they're working on the ultimate marriage of self-centered aggrandizement, ludicrous jokes, and "roleplaying" .*.*. with Munchkin.

I'm kidding, Critters! Please don't hurt me.

Of course, I'm talking about Munchkin: Critical Role, which was announced ahead of the GAMA Expo. You can read the announcement here and pay attention to all our social medias for more information about when and where you can expect to find this game. Warhammer Will Not Stop

By now, you should be able to pick up Munchkin Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Death and Destruction at game stores everywhere (or you can order it from Warehouse 23 if you'd prefer). This is only the first expansion for Munchkin Warhammer Age of Sigmar; we've got a Kill-O-Meter and Lightning Dice on the way for those of you who like stuff, and the second expansion, Chaos and Order, ships to retailers in a couple of months. Plus a little birdie told me that we'll have a third expansion before the end of the year! (It's me. The birdie is me.)

We aren't neglecting Munchkin Warhammer 40,000, either, with a third expansion for that set, Cults and Cogs, scheduled to come your way this summer. Pick up everything we will have published for Munchkin Warhammer*by the end of this year and you'll have over 1,000 cards (plus two Kill-O-Meters and 12 dice, not even including the ones in the games themselves). Pour a little out for John Kovalic and his magnificent drawing arm, because he has illustrated every last one of those cards. That should be enough to satisfy anyone, right?

Wait and see .*.*. Small Surprises

Our new mini-expansions*&ndash; Munchkin Zombies: Grave Mistakes, Munchkin Cthulhu: Sanity Check, and Star Munchkin: Landing Party*&ndash; were a Kickstarter success last year and are now selling very well in regular distribution. If you play one or more of those games and you haven't already picked up the expansions, you're missing out! I had a lot of fun writing them and Lar deSouza had at least as much fun drawing them. Will we do more of these small expansions? Wait and .*.*. actually, yes. The answer is yes. We like them, you like them, they're fun, and it gives us a way to show some love to our favorite games without committing to a full expansion. Big Game News

Last month, we announced our first new set of 2020, Munchkin Tails. We've now seen production samples from our factory and this set is more fun and even cuter when I hold the real cards in my hand. Thanks to Katie Cook for her great work on this game!

We've got another new game scheduled for later in the summer .*.*. and we'll be ready to talk more about*that*one next month. The folks at The OP aren't done for the year, either, and what they have planned to follow up Critical Role is amazing!

Finally, if you haven't been reading my Munchkin News every Wednesday over at munchkin.game, that's where I first talked about a lot of this stuff. Make sure to check it out! We've got a very special announcement scheduled over there early next month and you do not want to miss the celebration!

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: Build A Better World!

GURPS Space includes a complete system to create worlds from scratch, determining their geological, atmospheric, and sociological makeups. Record your progress on the free Planetary Record and Worksheet download. Don't be cooped up on your own planet when there's a whole universe to explore .*.*. and it begins at Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31688-March-23-2020-Munchkin-Musings-March-2020
GURPS March 18, 2020: A Couple Of Interviews http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31687-March-18-2020-A-Couple-Of-Interviews?goto=newpost Wed, 18 Mar 2020 05:35:47 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 18, 2020: A Couple Of Interviews... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 18, 2020: A Couple Of Interviews

Riccardo Scaringi interviewed me for his new site at www.ilgiocointavolo.it. You can see the interview right here.

Also, I talked with Jody Macgregor about the Secret Service affair, and it's now been published in Dicebreaker. This was a site that I had not seen before, and I found a number of worthwhile articles there &ndash; so thank you for that, Jody!

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Boooom!A blast from the past &ndash;*literally! We've brought back this quick little classic, with updates to add to the fun. There are only two components: the custom die and the "boomb." Roll the die and hope the "boomb" is not in front of YOU when the explosion comes up! Fast-playing, funny, and super portable, this little gem is just what you need to brighten up your game nights! And it doesn't just come in basic black you can also get it in red, blue, and sparkly pink. Because of course you can! Order Le Boomb! today at Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31687-March-18-2020-A-Couple-Of-Interviews
GURPS March 17, 2020: Stuck At Home? Play Solo Adventures With GURPS Conan! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31686-March-17-2020-Stuck-At-Home-Play-Solo-Adventures-With-GURPS-Conan!?goto=newpost Tue, 17 Mar 2020 05:35:34 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 17, 2020: Stuck At Home? Play Solo Adventures With... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 17, 2020: Stuck At Home? Play Solo Adventures With GURPS Conan!

If you find yourself working from home and all alone this week, you may be in search of entertainment that's outside of the realm of videos and computer games. For adventures you can enjoy on your own, we can point you to the GURPS Conan series of PDFs that includes three different solo adventures:

Find the entire series of GURPS Conan PDFs at Warehouse 23 today!

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Mystery, 2100 Style!

The future of mysteries is here .*.*. and it's breathtaking. With Transhuman Space: Transhuman Mysteries, you'll augment your Transhuman Space setting (or any near-future campaign) with new gear, criminals, and crimes of tomorrow. It's no mystery how to get it &ndash;*just download it from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31686-March-17-2020-Stuck-At-Home-Play-Solo-Adventures-With-GURPS-Conan!
GURPS March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31685-March-16-2020-FnordCon-Is-Canceled?goto=newpost Mon, 16 Mar 2020 05:11:38 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 16, 2020: FnordCon Is Canceled

(This letter just went out to our members.)

Clearly it's become impossible to do FnordCon as planned. So we won't. The event is canceled.

Because there is no way to tell when things will be safer, we are not announcing a reschedule date. We'll wait till next year and try again.

All membership refunds will be handled through Stripe, our FnordCon payment processor. I appreciate the various suggestions to keep the money, roll it over to a 2021 membership, or give it to charity, but really, it's simplest if we give it back to you and YOU do as you like at that point.

If you bought things (silipint, T-shirt) or supported on Kickstarter for things to be delivered at the con, please wait a day or so for us to get the address set up, and then write to fnordcon-refunds@sjgames.com with a physical address to send things to. There will, of course, be no shipping charge.

If you volunteered to run an event, we're going to send you your swag anyway. T-shirts for conventions that didn't happen are very illuminated! So, again, include your preferred physical address in your mail.

If you joined via Kickstarter, we need to send you $40 for your membership, plus whatever you ordered.* The 11 of you who supported for prototype cars are an EXTRA-special case and we'll write to you separately &ndash; look for that letter by April 1.

It's possible there may be a virtual event. No promises; we'll discuss it and post here.

Stay safe, wash your hands a lot, and play games when you can. Hope to see you in 2021.

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Bet The Farm On GURPS!

GURPS Low-Tech has a discussion of the technology that makes agriculture and economics possible in a medieval (or earlier) world. But some campaigns need a deeper dive into how those ideas work. Fortunately, GURPS Low-Tech Companion 3: Daily Life and Economics has extra insight into the topic, with info on crops, domesticated animals, manufacturing, various low-tech occupations, and more. Big ideas grow with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31685-March-16-2020-FnordCon-Is-Canceled
GURPS March 15, 2020: Follow Us On Facebook http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31684-March-15-2020-Follow-Us-On-Facebook?goto=newpost Sun, 15 Mar 2020 07:16:41 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 15, 2020: Follow Us On Facebook... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 15, 2020: Follow Us On Facebook

We post to the Daily Illuminator every day, and have for over two decades .*.*. but we know you can't always make a visit to sjgames.com a part of your routine. Fortunately, in today's world, there are other ways to keep in touch with us and stay up-to-date on our latest projects. One such way, which we know is perfect for many of you, is to like the Steve Jackson Games page on Facebook.

We use our Facebook page to share everything from photos of prototypes and unannounced games to news of games that are now available. The Facebook page is also a great place to let us know which of our games you're playing, as well as a tool you can use to tag your friends and ask, "Hey, want to play this newest Steve Jackson Games release with me?"

Like us on Facebook today!

Warehouse 23 News: Because You Demon'd It!

Add a hellish locale to your fantasy setting with GURPS Locations: Hellsgate. It includes all the details to make this infernal demon-run city come to life, including its history, geography, notable residents, places of interest, and a map. It's a great place to visit or even spend the rest of your life (however short that may be). Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31684-March-15-2020-Follow-Us-On-Facebook
<![CDATA[GURPS March 14, 2020: Illuminated Site of the Week: "My Romance Doesn't Have To Have [Two Moons] In The Sk]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31683-March-14-2020-Illuminated-Site-of-the-Week-quot-My-Romance-Doesn-t-Have-To-Have-Two-Moons-In-The-Sk?goto=newpost Sat, 14 Mar 2020 07:16:33 GMT Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 14, 2020: Illuminated Site of the Week: "My Romance Doesn't Have To Have [Two Moons] In The Sky"

There's a new moon in the sky. No, not the phase, the actual count of Earth's moons has doubled in the last three years. They call it a minimoon and if you haven't seen it you can be forgiven. It's about the size of a linebacker or two and our gravity caught it in the last few years. This isn't unheard of, but it's also the sort of thing that doesn't go the distance like "ol' reliable" up there. Sometimes asteroids just get caught but since it's easy to overlook a rock smaller than a motorcycle they typically hang about a few rotations and then move on.

The best guess, this one is due to leave in April, but if you suffer twice the lycanthrope attacks or find the stars getting it right more than once between now and then, you'll know why. Science Alert gives us the heads-up.

Andy

Warehouse 23 News: A Location To "A-Spire" To

Picture it: a big epic fight in a cathedral. Now that we've mentioned it, the world breaks down into two camps: those who are thinking, "Wow! That's an awesome idea," and those who've already downloaded GURPS Locations: St. George's Cathedral and taken advantage of its details, characters, and floor plans. Get it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31683-March-14-2020-Illuminated-Site-of-the-Week-quot-My-Romance-Doesn-t-Have-To-Have-Two-Moons-In-The-Sk
GURPS March 13, 2020: Move In For The Kill-O-Meter! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31682-March-13-2020-Move-In-For-The-Kill-O-Meter!?goto=newpost Fri, 13 Mar 2020 06:10:23 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 13, 2020: Move In For The Kill-O-Meter!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 13, 2020: Move In For The Kill-O-Meter!

"In the best Munchkin fights, the levels bounce up and down like monkeys on pogo sticks, but that can make it hard to keep track of how soon you'll crush your opponents. With the Kill-O-Meter, you'll never have to stop and recount again! Whenever a card hits the table, you just turn the dials to keep track of your new total. There's no time to stop and count when you've got monsters to kill .*.*."

Available now, the Munchkin Kill-O-Meter .*.*. in four different styles! Choose your favorite today and annihilate your opponents.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: GURPS Canon, Or GURPS Cannon?

Augment the equipment of GURPS Low-Tech with more insight into weapons, equipment, vehicles, and more. Design new gear, build fortresses, and get ready for war with GURPS Low-Tech Companion 2: Weapons and Warriors. Download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31682-March-13-2020-Move-In-For-The-Kill-O-Meter!
GURPS March 12, 2020: The Fantasy Trip: In The Labyrinth Now Available In Print-On-Demand http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31681-March-12-2020-The-Fantasy-Trip-In-The-Labyrinth-Now-Available-In-Print-On-Demand?goto=newpost Thu, 12 Mar 2020 05:15:18 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 12, 2020: The Fantasy Trip: In The Labyrinth Now... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 12, 2020: The Fantasy Trip: In The Labyrinth Now Available In Print-On-Demand

With international shipping rates constantly climbing, we are looking for better ways to offer our games to those outside of the United States. Not all releases work as distribution titles in today's market, and we're struggling to find a reliable &ndash;*and reasonably-priced &ndash; way for those who live in other nations to get your hands on our games.

For GURPS, we've started producing reprints of older titles (and the occasional new book) under the GURPS On Demand program. This works well for books, though it isn't a useful fix for dice, board games, and card games.

Fortunately, In the Labyrinth is a book .*.*. and it is now available in print-on-demand!

This B&W softcover edition of In the Labyrinth is perfect for anyone who wants to give The Fantasy Trip a shot and already owns hex maps, counters, dice, and the other assorted stuff necessary to play. And, best of all, many of you outside of the United States will find that ordering the print-on-demand book will cost a lot less than ordering the hardcover from Warehouse 23.

Now if we could just find a reliable method of producing print-on-demand dice .*.*.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: It's Almost Tomorrow

Discover what makes the cyberpunk genre tick and how to add it to your own campaign with GURPS Classic: Cyberpunk. And if you want some insight into how to "upgrade" the ideas and excitement to GURPS Fourth Edition, check out Pyramid #3/21: Cyberpunk, with new rules, gear, and even an adventure. Take advantage of the future with these downloads from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31681-March-12-2020-The-Fantasy-Trip-In-The-Labyrinth-Now-Available-In-Print-On-Demand
GURPS March 11, 2020: Gadgets And Gear For Your GURPS Game http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31680-March-11-2020-Gadgets-And-Gear-For-Your-GURPS-Game?goto=newpost Wed, 11 Mar 2020 05:54:13 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 11, 2020: Gadgets And Gear For Your GURPS Game... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 11, 2020: Gadgets And Gear For Your GURPS Game

GURPS High-Tech is famous for the gargantuan gaming insight it gives into all things technological. Now, one aspect of that supplement is augmented with new, updated, and expanded material. You've got the power, with GURPS High-Tech: Electricity and Electronics.

This supplement &ndash; written by award-winning author William H. Stoddard &ndash; adds to the foundation of High-Tech with information you didn't know you needed until you had it. It provides two centuries' worth of electron-powered innovations, including items of interest to those in conflict as well as medical, scientific, audio/video, and computational endeavors. It also expands on the equipment from the core High-Tech supplement with descriptions of electronic advances and cutting-edge gear.

Whether you're trying to make a historical game as realistic and flavorful as you can or to upgrade your heroes' options with previously unknown goodies, Electricity and Electronics is your go-to shop for electromechanical marvels. Download it today, only from Warehouse 23!

Steven Marsh

Warehouse 23 News: Make It Reign!

GURPS Low-Tech does an amazing job at detailing the gear essential for bringing a pre-gunpowder campaign to life. But other softer social "inventions" are equally useful for making a setting come to life &ndash; including developments in government, religion, and music &ndash; and you can learn about them in GURPS Low-Tech Companion 1: Philosophers and Kings. Get to your castle and download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31680-March-11-2020-Gadgets-And-Gear-For-Your-GURPS-Game
GURPS March 10, 2020: Learn About The Fantasy Trip: Decks Of Destiny http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31679-March-10-2020-Learn-About-The-Fantasy-Trip-Decks-Of-Destiny?goto=newpost Tue, 10 Mar 2020 05:19:54 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 10, 2020: Learn About The Fantasy Trip: Decks Of... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 10, 2020: Learn About The Fantasy Trip: Decks Of Destiny

The newest big expansion for The Fantasy Trip is shipping to Kickstarter backers &ndash; many in the U.S. already have their rewards! &ndash; and we've opened preorders for the boxed set as part of the Hexagram #4 BackerKit preorder campaign.*

Steve has written an overview of Decks of Destiny, outlining everything that was created thanks to the support of the Kickstarter backers last year. It's a lot of great support for the game and a giant toolbox of stuff for GMs who want to craft their own adventures and campaigns.

Read the article, and then preorder Decks of Destiny today!

NOTE: Those of you outside the United States who want Decks of Destiny may preorder the set today at Warehouse 23.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Tomorrow's Spaceships, Today!

Augment your Transhuman Space campaign with vessels in the GURPS Spaceships format.*GURPS Spaceships 8: Transhuman Spacecraft*includes a bunch of near-future craft that will let you explore the solar system like never before .*.*. thanks to a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31679-March-10-2020-Learn-About-The-Fantasy-Trip-Decks-Of-Destiny
<![CDATA[[PATHFINDER][TOOL] TOS 2nd PRO edition has been Released for Pathfinder 2e!]]> http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31678-PATHFINDER-TOOL-TOS-2nd-PRO-edition-has-been-Released-for-Pathfinder-2e!?goto=newpost Mon, 09 Mar 2020 18:59:14 GMT *TOS 2nd PRO edition (https://TheOnlySheet.com/)* is a very powerful PF2 Character Manager. Unlike the *CORE* edition which features content from... TOS 2nd PRO edition is a very powerful PF2 Character Manager.

Unlike the CORE edition which features content from one book, the PRO edition features content from four books:

• Core Rulebook
  • Lost Omens: Character Guide
  • Lost Omens: Gods and Magic
  • Lost Omens: World Guide

Check the Home Page for all the details.
Happy Gaming!

https://TheOnlySheet.com ]]>
News RiTz21 http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31678-PATHFINDER-TOOL-TOS-2nd-PRO-edition-has-been-Released-for-Pathfinder-2e!
GURPS March 9, 2020: Now Shipping: Meeple d6 Dice Set(s) http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31677-March-9-2020-Now-Shipping-Meeple-d6-Dice-Set(s)?goto=newpost Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:03:55 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 9, 2020: Now Shipping: Meeple d6 Dice Set(s)... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 9, 2020: Now Shipping: Meeple d6 Dice Set(s)

Last month, we released our new Meeple d6 Dice Set in four different colors &ndash; so you can find sets of black, green, blue, and red dice with meeples in place of the pips at your favorite local game store right now! Coming up in a few weeks are two more colors &ndash; yellow and white &ndash; pushing the total number of available packs to six. Each package includes eight dice of the same color, making these perfect for those of you who prefer to color-coordinate your games!

Look for these and many more dice at your local store today. For a complete listing of all our dice, dice games, and dice accessories, please see this page.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: All Hail Steam-Cat!

GURPS Fantasy-Tech 1: The Edge of Reality has loads of tech that's quasi-historical, theoretical-but-impractical, or the impossible musings of real historical entities. It also features a steam-powered, wheeled, cat-faced thing on the cover and on p. 25 under "Automata." And it is awesome. Download The Edge of Reality from Warehouse 23 for the alternate history. Do it for the gear. Do it for steam-cat. ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31677-March-9-2020-Now-Shipping-Meeple-d6-Dice-Set(s)
GURPS March 8, 2020: Roleplaying For Kids, By Kids, At UK Games Expo http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31676-March-8-2020-Roleplaying-For-Kids-By-Kids-At-UK-Games-Expo?goto=newpost Sun, 08 Mar 2020 06:00:27 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 8, 2020: Roleplaying For Kids, By Kids, At UK... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 8, 2020: Roleplaying For Kids, By Kids, At UK Games Expo

Steve Jackson Games is sponsoring the Children's RPG Area at*UK Games Expo*(UKGE) in Birmingham this May!*
The area includes games of storytelling, teamwork and adventure for 7-12 year olds. This year we're helping by bringing the Fantasy Trip experience to a whole new group of players! For the first time, UKGE is holding a competition inviting kids who are aspiring writers and game authors to submit their ideas for this year's adventure scenario.**The ideas received will be reviewed by UKGE and Steve Jackson, with the winning idea being developed into a Fantasy Trip scenario to be used for the Children's RPG adventure this year. *The lucky winner will also receive a fabulous TFT prize package!

For more information, follow the link to the Children's RPG Contest Page on the UK Games Expo website.

Julie Yeager

Warehouse 23 News: The Stranger Side Of The Space Lot

Not everything is rocket fuel and steel; sometimes GURPS Spaceships vessels are powered with tachyons, alien digestive processes, or magic. Add the odd to your spacefaring vessels with GURPS Spaceships 7: Divergent and Paranormal Tech. It details lots of new design options plus a bunch of craft that are bizarre .*.*. including two "ships" that are actually alive! Be prepared for anything with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31676-March-8-2020-Roleplaying-For-Kids-By-Kids-At-UK-Games-Expo
GURPS March 7, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Monsters! Monsters! http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31675-March-7-2020-Crowdfunding-Focus-Monsters!-Monsters!?goto=newpost Sat, 07 Mar 2020 06:02:24 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 7, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Monsters! Monsters!... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 7, 2020: Crowdfunding Focus: Monsters! Monsters!

I have a very soft spot in my heart for Monsters! Monsters! - it was the first game project that I got paid to work on. This was back in 1976. My supervisor at Metagaming handed me Ken St. Andre's manuscript and said "Get this ready to publish!" So I did, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Especially since I "had" to play a lot in order to do a good job .*.*. Go on, twist my arm.

For those who haven't heard if it, Monsters! Monsters! is about as old school as you can get, with a twist that was unique in '76 and is still unusual. You play the monsters. Your party comes up out of the dungeons, enter the human cities, and look for loot and victims.

Here we are, 44 years later, and Flying Buffalo is releasing a new and heavily updated edition of Monsters! Monsters!, along with Ken's The Toughest Dungeon in the World. You can support them here, and well you should.

Steve Jackson

Warehouse 23 News: Tinkers' Delight

Tweak the fundamental molecules of your GURPS game with GURPS Power-Ups 9: Alternate Attributes. Get the insight you need to add, change, or remove attributes as you see fit, making a campaign that feels right for your gaming table. Download it from Warehouse 23 and change the universe! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31675-March-7-2020-Crowdfunding-Focus-Monsters!-Monsters!
GURPS March 6, 2020: Preorders For Hexagram, The Fantasy Trip Zine, At BackerKit http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31674-March-6-2020-Preorders-For-Hexagram-The-Fantasy-Trip-Zine-At-BackerKit?goto=newpost Fri, 06 Mar 2020 06:01:49 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 6, 2020: Preorders For Hexagram, The Fantasy Trip... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 6, 2020: Preorders For Hexagram, The Fantasy Trip Zine, At BackerKit

The latest issue of Hexagram, our zine in support of The Fantasy Trip, closed successfully on Kickstarter last month. Now it is preorder time. We are running BackerKit preorders until March 30, 2020, so this is your chance to grab the new issue as well as several other releases for The Fantasy Trip.

What other releases? Those who missed out on Decks of Destiny will be happy to hear that it is in this BackerKit preorder campaign. (This includes the large box, the I Want All The Newness reward, and several add-on items from the Decks of Destiny Kickstarter campaign.)*Preorder at BackerKit today!

Please note that the BackerKit preorders are for U.S. gamers. The complexity and expense of international shipping has forced us to shift international online orders to Warehouse 23, where we can better manage the process. In the future, once all preorders and Kickstarter rewards have shipped, we will offer Hexagram #4 (and other items) on Warehouse 23.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Mine Is Yours!

Whenever we do end up making full use of space, it'll almost certainly involve a lot of industrial applications. So add to your GURPS Spaceships garage with GURPS Spaceships 6: Mining and Industrial Spacecraft. It includes lots of vessels perfect for heavy-duty business applications, plus rules to bring that side of the cosmos to life. The wonderful world of space mining is a download away from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31674-March-6-2020-Preorders-For-Hexagram-The-Fantasy-Trip-Zine-At-BackerKit
GURPS March 5, 2020: Eat Your Way Through A Theme Park In Scarf-N-Barf http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31673-March-5-2020-Eat-Your-Way-Through-A-Theme-Park-In-Scarf-N-Barf?goto=newpost Thu, 05 Mar 2020 06:02:14 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 5, 2020: Eat Your Way Through A Theme Park In... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 5, 2020: Eat Your Way Through A Theme Park In Scarf-N-Barf

It may still be winter, but spring is just around the corner, and with the warm weather, theme parks are going to be hopping. The smell of funnel cakes and nachos waft in the air beside ferris wheels and roller coasters, ready to delight .*.*. until you're overcome with dizziness, get whiplash, and lose your lunch. In Scarf-N-Barf, you are one of those excited amusement-park patrons, ready to stuff your face with fried food and hope not to upchuck on your friends. Learn how to play this quick push-your-luck dice-and-card game with our recent SJ Games Live playthrough.*

Scarf-N-Barf will be hitting stores this May &ndash;*just in time for summer! Look for it at your local game store, or find it online at Warehouse 23.*

Hunter Shelburne

Warehouse 23 News: Turn Dice Into Treasure

Sure, if you're like most gamers, your dice are probably already treasures. With the roll of those dice, you'll generate countless unique and interesting plunder possibilities for your GURPS games .*.*. thanks to GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 8: Treasure Tables. Your boundless bounty is just a download away from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31673-March-5-2020-Eat-Your-Way-Through-A-Theme-Park-In-Scarf-N-Barf
GURPS March 4, 2020: In Stores Today: New Dice And New Munchkin Expansions http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31672-March-4-2020-In-Stores-Today-New-Dice-And-New-Munchkin-Expansions?goto=newpost Wed, 04 Mar 2020 06:11:25 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 4, 2020: In Stores Today: New Dice And New... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 4, 2020: In Stores Today: New Dice And New Munchkin Expansions

At your favorite local game store today (use our handy store finder to locate one near you) are the latest new releases from Steve Jackson Games.*
  • Le Boomb!*&ndash; This fast-playing dice game includes everything you need to play, in a compact package. We've updated this classic game with a new plastic bomb (complete with wick and screw-on connector so the bomb doesn't fall open in your backpack) and a newly tooled six-sided die. Available in four different colors!
  • Munchkin Pathfinder Goblin Dice*&ndash; Get more dice and cards for your Munchkin Pathfinder collection. A great addition to the fan-favorite Munchkin Pathfinder game.
  • Star Munchkin: Landing Party*&ndash; It has been a few years since we released an expansion for*Star Munchkin, so we know that this 30-card set is going to be very popular with fans of this long-running Munchkin line.

In addition to the new releases, we've also reprinted Bullet Dice, which should also be at your local store today.

If you do not have a local game store, please don't forget that you can order direct from us at Warehouse 23. (But please, first check our store finder to verify that a new store hasn't opened near you since you last checked. Thanks!)

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: So Long, Earth!

Leave your worries behind by getting aboard a colony spaceship. GURPS Spaceships 5: Exploration and Colony Spacecraft upgrades GURPS Spaceships with rules on deep-space exploration, plus lots of new ships to take you and the rest of humanity to uncharted worlds. It's the ultimate trip, and it begins with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31672-March-4-2020-In-Stores-Today-New-Dice-And-New-Munchkin-Expansions
GURPS March 3, 2020: Munchkin Playtests All Month At Tribe http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31671-March-3-2020-Munchkin-Playtests-All-Month-At-Tribe?goto=newpost Tue, 03 Mar 2020 06:04:14 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 3, 2020: Munchkin Playtests All Month At Tribe... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 3, 2020: Munchkin Playtests All Month At Tribe

I'm going to be playtesting a couple of 30-card Munchkin expansions every Tuesday night in March at Tribe Comics & Games, for those of you in Austin or who can get here on a Tuesday. Playtests start at 7:00 and the first one is tonight! If you want to reserve a spot, RSVP to this Facebook event.

Hope to see y'all there!

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: I'm Not Saying It's Aliens, But It's Aliens

Add danger to GURPS Monster Hunters by moving beyond the supernatural to the extranatural. GURPS Monster Hunters 5: Applied Xenology gives science-based templates, aliens, technomagic, and more. Look nervously to the skies and download it today from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31671-March-3-2020-Munchkin-Playtests-All-Month-At-Tribe
GURPS March 2, 2020: January Top Ten http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31670-March-2-2020-January-Top-Ten?goto=newpost Mon, 02 Mar 2020 06:04:43 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 2, 2020: January Top Ten... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 2, 2020: January Top Ten

We were recently handed our January sales data, giving us an idea of how everything is performing both in distribution as well as through our online store, Warehouse 23. To give you a look at what was popular in January, here is our Top Ten sellers (by quantity) for the first month of 2020.
  1. Munchkin Deluxe
  2. Dice Dragon Dice Bag
  3. Dice Bag: Lich
  4. Dice Bag: Skeletons
  5. Munchkin Zombies: Grave Mistakes
  6. Munchkin Cthulhu: Sanity Check
  7. Munchkin 2 - Unnatural Axe
  8. Dungeon Survival Pack: Kitten Adventurers
  9. Munchkin 5 - De-Ranged
  10. Munchkin 3 - Clerical Errors

Missing from the Top Ten that should have been there? Both Munchkin and Zombie Dice, because both were out-of-stock in January. The 2019 holiday season moved a lot of copies of both of those games, and we were unprepared and short on inventory. We're working on reprints and will try again to keep our top titles in stock throughout the year.

Phil Reed

Warehouse 23 News: Up Close And Personal!

All that's between you and the void of space is your tiny one-person spaceship. You'd better dogfight well! GURPS Spaceships 4: Fighters, Carriers, and Mecha*has rules and vessels to make exciting one-on-one combat come alive. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime with a download from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31670-March-2-2020-January-Top-Ten
GURPS March 1, 2020: The Conspiracy Will Be Televised http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31669-March-1-2020-The-Conspiracy-Will-Be-Televised?goto=newpost Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:03:32 GMT *Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:* March 1, 2020: The Conspiracy Will Be Televised... Check out this new article from the Daily Illuminator that Steve Jackson Games posted:

March 1, 2020: The Conspiracy Will Be Televised

The Illuminatus! trilogy is being adapted for television by Hivemind, who also produce Witcher and The Expanse. You can read more about it in this Deadline article. Fnord.

Andrew Hackard

Warehouse 23 News: Help In High Places

Sometimes, when things get really bad, the best option is*for the heroes to pray. Add the power of miracles to your GURPS game with GURPS Powers: Divine Favor. It's a simple, flexible system that's useful for depicting the power of the faithful in past, present, or future campaigns. The impossible is just a download away from Warehouse 23! ]]>
News PnP News Bot http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/31669-March-1-2020-The-Conspiracy-Will-Be-Televised