Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

JasonYarnell

D3 Games Chatter

Rate this Entry
We have setup a mailing list called 'D3 Games Chatter'. All of the niggling details are being hammered out, like automated subscribe and unsubscribe and all that, but right now you can be manually added by sending me an email (jyarnell@d-3games.com) with your name and email address.

The goal of 'D3 Games Chatter' is to give an outlet for those who enjoy our product lines to talk and banter about said product lines as well as an outlet for inside information and announcements. It will also serve as a conduit for the eZine that we are currently developing for D3 Games.

We will never, ever, sell or distribute anyone's information for any reason. The practice is abhorrent to myself and is not a part of the D3 Games philosophy.

So, if you are interested, please drop me a line and I will be more than happy to welcome you to our ever growing family.

Submit "D3 Games Chatter" to Digg Submit "D3 Games Chatter" to del.icio.us Submit "D3 Games Chatter" to StumbleUpon Submit "D3 Games Chatter" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Very nice. So, this is a discussion group mailing list, not just a mailing list for announcements from d3?
    Yeppers
    Awesome and you spell checked... I'm so proud of you