Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

JasonYarnell

MarsCon and Miniatures from D3 Games

Rate this Entry
Hello all,
As you know Anne and I will be at MarsCon with Kamarathin books, Katar Hero shirts and it is looking very likely that we will have the first run of Aigulf miniatures available as well! :clap:

We are very excited about this as Team M&M have managed to sculpt and cast an amazingly detailed set of male and female aigulf with a wide selection of heads and weapons in grey resin.

Initial estimates have the miniatures at $6.99 ea. but we'll know more once the numbers have all been finalized.

Here are pics of the first castings straight from the mold. We are still finishing up the shields, spear arms, claymore arms and crossbow arms; those will be available at SheVaCon.

Submit "MarsCon and Miniatures from D3 Games" to Digg Submit "MarsCon and Miniatures from D3 Games" to del.icio.us Submit "MarsCon and Miniatures from D3 Games" to StumbleUpon Submit "MarsCon and Miniatures from D3 Games" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Does each blister come with a complimentary doggie treat?

Those turned out really nice J and I can't wait to see what they look like painted.
    LOL, no treats for you!

I'm reall looking forward to getting the display models painted up. Blue Table Painting will be getting the pleasure.
    Sounds awesome man and I can't wait.
    Aye, paint is going to make a world of difference for these guys. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product as well.
    Good news! We will have Male and Female Aigulf miniatures available for sale at MarsCon!