Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Random musings of an insane writer

Star Wars Saga Edition Books

Rate this Entry
You know, it's interesting. I got the Saga Edition Core Rulebook on order and was looking at Starships of the Galaxy and Knights of the Old Republic and they're sold out everywhere. Wherever I look and find them new(Amazon, etc)They are over 80 dollars. Vultures? Now, perhaps I can find them in-store, but still, I like to shop online and its just annoying when 'rare' items such as these(They have no right being this hard to get)start costing so much.

Blah. Screw im' anyways. Just gonna wait for them to get back into stock at normal prices. Yeeech.

Submit "Star Wars Saga Edition Books" to Digg Submit "Star Wars Saga Edition Books" to del.icio.us Submit "Star Wars Saga Edition Books" to StumbleUpon Submit "Star Wars Saga Edition Books" to Google

Updated 12-25-2009 at 02:02 AM by TaiRei

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Games

Comments

I don't know about these books in particular, but I have noticed that whenever Amazon lists an item as "Out of Stock" or "Temporarily Unavailable" that there are always a number of vendors who instantly jack up their price by about a factor of five.

This happens even when a book misses its scheduled release date and has not even been printed yet.