Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

outrider

Old Games

Rate this Entry
The last couple of weeks, I have been looking for old games that I had fun with in the past. I have been looking for Boothill, Stormbringer, Gamma World, Metamorphis Alpha and Justice Inc. I have run these games in the past as either one shots or mini campaigns. My memories of them are fond.

I am aware that many of them are still around, Stormbringer is now Elric, Gamma World is under a new label, Justice Inc is now Pulp Hero and am unsure if there is a replacement for boothill. Its just not the same. Pulp hero I believe requires the Hero system rules. Gamma World is a different system completely. I have seen that I can go through drivethrurpg and get the MA rules.

I realize though that I dont have the time that I had in my youth to work with and run these games and would there be anybody interested in playing them?

Submit "Old Games" to Digg Submit "Old Games" to del.icio.us Submit "Old Games" to StumbleUpon Submit "Old Games" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would love to. Any chance you would commute to Miami, FL to GM?
    I and some old school friends just started work on a Strombringer 2 adventure (not D20!)... so yea, i know the feeling! I'd say yes if i was near, but it sounds like i'm gonna get my own fix in soon.
    Updated 09-02-2009 at 10:20 PM by templeorder (spell)
    I have most of those games, and we'll be playing two of them this winter. Look for them on Ebay, most are about 20 for the box set, etc.