Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Farcaster's Musings

On My Way to GenCon

Rate this Entry
The day has finally come and I am on my way to GenCon. I'm on the plane even as I write this as this as a matter of fact, and if you should notice any glaring typos, I blame it on the fact that I am writing this blog on my ipod. It turns out there are some disadvantages to having a 17 inch widescreen laptop. Particularly when the guy in front of you reclines his seat, suddenly and unexpectedly pressing your laptop into your unfortunately ample belly... Nonetheless, I wanted to remind you all that you can follow my coverage of GenCon here in my blog, and I will also be updating you frequently on the P&PG twitter page at www.twitter.com/pnpg.

If any P&PG'rs are going to be at GenCon this weekend, I would love to meet up with you. Shoot me a pm and we'll try to meet for lunch or something. I'll also be updating on twitter with my current plans if you want to look for me at one of the events or such.

Submit "On My Way to GenCon" to Digg Submit "On My Way to GenCon" to del.icio.us Submit "On My Way to GenCon" to StumbleUpon Submit "On My Way to GenCon" to Google

Tags: gencon Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Gaming News

Comments