Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

nijineko's world

Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules....

Rate this Entry
For general clarification, here is a list of things that are generally allowed, individual campaigns may vary...:

Chapter one: all.

Chapter two: all but the prestige versions of bard, paladin, and ranger; the gestalt characters (unless and until i run a gestalt campaign, that is), and the generic characters.

Chapter three: character traits, flaws, and spelltouched feats.

Chapter four: action points.

(possible additional options may be used depending on the specific campaign: armor as damage reduction, injury, vitality and wound points, reserve points, massive damage thresholds and results, death and dying, facing and movement, combat facing.)

Chapter five: item familiars.

(possible additional options my be used depending on the specific campaign: summon monster variants, metamagic components, spontaneous metamagic, spell points, recharge magic, legendary weapons, incantations.)

Chapter six: contacts, reputation, honor.

(possible additional options my be used depending on the specific campaign: taint, sanity, test-based prerequisites. )

DMG variants:

(these are possible additional options my be used depending on the specific campaign: all)

Sidebars: urban tracking, skill knowledge, additional favored class, combat awareness.

(possible additional options my be used depending on the specific campaign: all remaining sidebars with the exception of the cthulhu specific type stuff-i'm not into it. ^^)

Submit "Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules...." to Digg Submit "Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules...." to del.icio.us Submit "Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Unearthed Arcana and fun variant rules...." to Google

Updated 07-22-2011 at 01:22 AM by nijineko

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
General Campaign Rules

Comments