Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Doom Crow

A DM's Worldcrafting Experience

Rate this Entry
Greetings. This is the first entry in what will become an account of my experience in building upon the world I created late last year. My goal is to document my ideas, dilemmas, roadblocks and inspirations as I develop something I wish to someday see published. Whether that goal comes to fruition is not my main focus today, but rather the experience itself so that I may use this as a learning experience and a chance to exercise my creative powers.

As I said I created my world late last year and have already ran a campaign in it. Sadly though, schedule conflicts arose amongst my players and we stopped playing several months into the campaign. We never got the chance to resume it, for I moved back to California with my wife. I wish to run another campaign in this world, this time on a different continent than the last, so I will begin developing new content.

Throughout my blog entries, I welcome any feedback you may have.

Submit "A DM's Worldcrafting Experience" to Digg Submit "A DM's Worldcrafting Experience" to del.icio.us Submit "A DM's Worldcrafting Experience" to StumbleUpon Submit "A DM's Worldcrafting Experience" to Google

Updated 07-28-2009 at 08:39 AM by Doom Crow

Categories
Campaign Logs , World Building

Comments