Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

deathboy

Somehow man manhood survived this weekend

Rate this Entry
So Saturday I ran my current game: Curse of the Crimson Throne, using the Pathfinder Beta rule set. The player of the priest couldn't make it as he had an emergency call to Long Island for work, thus it was me and the girls, all four of them.

Now don't get me wrong. Women and gaming are not total opposites. In fact these girls came with their A-game. They came they saw and they viciously beat down the enemies with a sadistic professionalism that would make some people balk.

The issue was that we got derailed a few times as they broke into various conversations about one's current divorce. Mishearing a comment: "Oh you mean two fisting a drink not double fisting." Also a few other things that alluding to would not be possible. I think one of my player recorded it.

So red faced and trying my best not to shoot Mountain Dew out my nose game went on. The gaming table dynamic has been broken and it has been broken but good. At least I will be entertained.

Submit "Somehow man manhood survived this weekend" to Digg Submit "Somehow man manhood survived this weekend" to del.icio.us Submit "Somehow man manhood survived this weekend" to StumbleUpon Submit "Somehow man manhood survived this weekend" to Google

Categories
Campaign Logs

Comments