Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Tamerath

Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I'll keep this weeks post shorter than my usual with just sharing the highlights before I start preparing for the next game.

* The PC's entered into a "Bride of Dracula" senario with some of the women Strahd has turned over the years (the three brides were Pale Reavers that were "draining" Ireena while the "Master" was away), the PC's scared them off and were able to restore Ireena from a withered weakend and diseased creature on the virge of a necromatic infection into a battle maiden of such strength and rage that became a valued member of the party once again (and protecting their exp award to see her safety out of strahd's clutches).

* After one hell of a skill challenge and battle to follow Alec Van Richten restored the Holy Symbol of Ravenkind and learned some of the history behind it

* Climbing the Highest Spire the pc's fought a tenacious battle with Strahd, his vampiric lietenant Rafail, and two Corpse Vampires, beat them back and smashed the Dayheart Crystal (the only thing in Barovia able to grant vampires tied to it an immunity to Radiant damage and the sun itself). Buried deep within lied the hilt of the Sunsword..and after another lengthy skill challenge the bonding ritual was complete and the Swordmage was now equipped with it.

Now the party faces another challenge. With the Dayheart destroyed, Strahd wants nothing more than the blood of those that destroyed it.

Submit "Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3" to Digg Submit "Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3" to del.icio.us Submit "Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Expedition to Ravenloft Session 3" to Google

Updated 06-16-2009 at 05:30 PM by Tamerath

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Campaign Logs , Gaming News , Ravenloft 4th Edition

Comments

Have you used any of Ravenloft Secret Societies?
    No, I'm saving that for next game for sure. I have introduced some other organizations: The Knights of the Raven, The Lightbringers Guild...but Kargatane I'm definately saving for next campaign