Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

William Murderface

Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool

Rate this Entry
Seriously i haven't played in almost 5 years ,man i remember when first edition was cool, course then i was in like 5th grade
i think that the rules are just getting way to complicated,seriously! theirs a damn rule for just about everything including bull rush
also nobody goes into detail anymore
i can't even give the detail i used to
i remember one time i had to describe in detail the building i had for casting babayaga's hut
you know what i did i called a bathroom break went to my commodore 64 that's right a 64 baby and made blueprints BLUEPRINTS! who does that anymore? nowadays i can't even summon the gumption to challenge half of these crazy rules cause i think it's just better to go with the flow. and thats not to say that i haven't read a 3rd edition book, i mean have you tried to get together a 1st edition group?
it's hard as hell!
and i mean that seriously in almost every way possible

Submit "Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool" to Digg Submit "Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool" to del.icio.us Submit "Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gorry don't i feel like a blathering fool" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Reviews

Comments