Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

Still looking for players - Dunstrand Rising campaign.

Rate this Entry
We got one new player, still got some messages into people waiting to hear back. Its difficult, not everyone wants to learn a whole new system in addition to a new world with a new group - definitely not for the faint-hearted. But... hope springs eternal.

Got one game this week and one coming up this weekend. Lord knows i'm not ready for the weekend... how do GM's make time to get all this done? It would sure be easier with a bought world and supplements, but it takes all the fun out of it for me as a GM.

Submit "Still looking for players - Dunstrand Rising campaign." to Digg Submit "Still looking for players - Dunstrand Rising campaign." to del.icio.us Submit "Still looking for players - Dunstrand Rising campaign." to StumbleUpon Submit "Still looking for players - Dunstrand Rising campaign." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm bias but I think the Incarna Game System as it is now is fairly straight forward and easy to learn. at least for the Physical archetype characters (warriors, rouges, thugs, etc.). The rules don't seem to get in the way of the role playing experience and you don't even need to have them available after character creation to run your character.
    This works well as a GM to since I can just carry this over to the NPCs.