Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

First posting.. musings on finding players

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Its tough. I recently disbanded my main group because i was putting in too much effort to create a complete world without a lot of appreciation and attendance wore down. Finding good, consistent players is not easy. I prefer games with less combat and thats how i run it. Thats makes some players antsy.. but thats the style going in and so i'm not changing that. Few realize just how much effort it takes to create a consistent world thats got culture, places of interet, NPC's with depth... hell,i even created my own system and host my own web site to hold it all. So, i'm looking for more players. A Female player would be a great addition to the perspective of our group... not because i am a perv, but because its different and something we don't get much. Alas, the search goes on. I got 3 players still, but one withut a car currently. Everything is on hold until we can get it running again.

http://www.incarna.net/iweb/host/kel...mprec/c_dunst/

Submit "First posting.. musings on finding players" to Digg Submit "First posting.. musings on finding players" to del.icio.us Submit "First posting.. musings on finding players" to StumbleUpon Submit "First posting.. musings on finding players" to Google

Comments

Your campaign, Farcaster's group, lots of cool stuff going on in Seattle. Keep us up to date.