Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Kaewin

first blog, look ma no hands

Rate this Entry
ok, I am not sure how to do this so I will start in the middle of the story and go right to the begining.

Ahem, I am a 38 (39 on May 17) stay at home dad. For a while my wife has bothered me to take a class so I have.

I got a 27.5 out of 25 today on an essay. Even without the 4 pointas extra credit it was a 23.5 still an A. I have felt cheated because it was hard to get this. My last essay I got a 50.5 out 50. The problem was without the extra credit it would had only a b so I was a little upset. I have been told that I should have argued it but ythis is a writing class so it is subjective and he still has a couple more to do. I let it got, today I feel better. I got a great grade and feel vindacated.

But it still burns me sandy has a better grade than me, and she is so smarmy in a polite way.

well thats it for now hope I haven't bored anyone.

Submit "first blog, look ma no hands" to Digg Submit "first blog, look ma no hands" to del.icio.us Submit "first blog, look ma no hands" to StumbleUpon Submit "first blog, look ma no hands" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments