Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

The horror of Yukon

The thief, the golden bow, and the pig: what REALLY happened

Rate this Entry
So in a panic, a cleric wakes us up (next session) at the church we were staying at. We were staying there, because the cleric we travel with is part of that church.

We get woken up and apparently the holy relic of the church was stolen. It was a golden bow and arrow and we had to find who stole it and bring them to justice.

APPARENTLY, our thief friend was the culprit. He had some debt to repay the assassin's guild (can't remember why) and that was his training. He was charged with stealing the bow for the guild.

The sword, the pig armor, and such were a bonus for doing so well on the job.

This probably would have been a nifty investigation if we weren't so ADD when it came to adventuring.

Submit "The thief, the golden bow, and the pig: what REALLY happened" to Digg Submit "The thief, the golden bow, and the pig: what REALLY happened" to del.icio.us Submit "The thief, the golden bow, and the pig: what REALLY happened" to StumbleUpon Submit "The thief, the golden bow, and the pig: what REALLY happened" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
1e reminiscing

Comments

Lol, I like his cover story, too funny. So what happens now? Does he have to recover the Bow from the assassin's guild or face being beaten with a sack of doorknobs by his comrades?
    unfortunately, this is as far as the story got. Like I said, we are pretty ADD when it came to adventures/plotlines/campaigns.

I think we left town, and never came back. The thief was a great player to play with. He always had good ideas, but the DM shot them down a lot.