Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

The Seven Stones

Lost Leaflets

Rate this Entry
I am a smurf. No no no. That won't do. That won’t do at all! I'm not talking about those bubble-headed, blue-skinned, baby-faced buffoons begotten by the slow decay of time and memory. I am talking about real Smurfs, who once lived and died, loved and cried, and experienced the full opulence of creation as you and I. I am talking about a true civilization, which sprouted and flourished long ago like a lily from the earth, revealing the candescent petals of conscious potential. A flower so exquisite, it was promptly plucked from the earth by more devious passions. I am talking about a tragedy.

My name is Flumpfoot, the greatest smurf and historian of all time. And I am dead. These are my leaflets. The last story of the smurfs. My only hope is now a fool’s hope—A capsule, written in the Third Age at the terminal intersection of space and time in the unraveling geometry of the universe. Curse the circle and bless the humans.

Submit "Lost Leaflets" to Digg Submit "Lost Leaflets" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost Leaflets" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost Leaflets" to Google

Updated 03-18-2009 at 06:58 AM by PudgySmurf

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Chapter 1

Comments

I rated it 4 stars. I'll give it five if you make it longer.
    Okay, I'll see what I can do