Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Another large campaign to get ready

Rate this Entry
With my EMT class finishing up, hopefully I will pass the final test on March 18th and then be able to start getting another large campaign ready to run for another group of players. This time I will be getting together a campaign that takes place in the Dragon Lance saga. It is actually the Classics Volume I that has all four of these adventures together: Dragons of Despair, Dragons of Flame, Dragons of Hope, and Dragons of Desolation.

Yes, I have been a Player in the campaign, years ago when I was in the Marines. I had the character of Caramon, a human fighter. With previously playing a pc as well as getting to read the books that were written about this, I hope to be able to have a large campaign for a group of 8 players to run the characters through. Hopefully this will be as good as the original "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" campaign that I had run. The campaign log for the Lost Caverns game is still here on my blog, but to read it, one must go clear back to the begining of my blog to find the begining. I plan to post the campaig log for Dragon Lance here as well, but that won't be until I have it ready to go and 8 people to run the characters

Submit "Another large campaign to get ready" to Digg Submit "Another large campaign to get ready" to del.icio.us Submit "Another large campaign to get ready" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another large campaign to get ready" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments