Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Fasbold

Marmalade Dog Follow Up

Rate this Entry
I had a blast at Marmalade Dog last weekend, February 6-8, 2015 at WMU in Kalamazoo.

I learned that there is an active group of AD&D players just outside the village where I live in south central Kalamazoo County, MI. They played in my Sunday session of AD&D with The Village of Hommlet.

I played in my first session of DCC on Friday night, when no one signed up for my Hommlet session. It was a load of fun.

Saturday a bunch of other GMs signed up for my Saturday session of Hommlet, so I ran my first convention game. It was a blast and it was a hoot to see what this group of experienced players did.

I played in the Saturday session of DCC with the same GM and most of the same players as Friday night, and we again had a blast.

Roy Snyder, who ran a booth at the con also organized the OSR track. He has an every other Sunday game in Kalamazoo.

It is nice to know that there are other players and games going that are not looking for Pathfinder or some other game I have never heard of or played.

Submit "Marmalade Dog Follow Up" to Digg Submit "Marmalade Dog Follow Up" to del.icio.us Submit "Marmalade Dog Follow Up" to StumbleUpon Submit "Marmalade Dog Follow Up" to Google

Tags: ad&d, con, dcc, osr Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments