Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

powerfoxXIII

And so it begins

Rate this Entry
:flame: A note of caution, I write like I talk so please be warned I swear alot...and speek southern :flame:

So over the past few weeks I have had a wild hair to start playing magic again...it's been around 6 to 9 years since I last played:redface:..but with that being said, I have taken the steps to get back into the saddle and slinging the pain of a blue/black mill deck. My only problem is I feel like at this very moment I am only talking to myself, for I feel as if my words will never be heard or read, but never the less that is what word of mouth is about..getting back on topic..With all the new card that are popping up over the next few months and seeing the decks that can be built..new ones every effing day.. I feel like im getting in over my head i.e. I'm bout the throw down some major money to get my cards to rock a FNM and win me some foil. If you are reading this and in the fort campbeel/clarksville/oak grove area drop me a line and I'm always down for a game or two just for fun.

Submit "And so it begins" to Digg Submit "And so it begins" to del.icio.us Submit "And so it begins" to StumbleUpon Submit "And so it begins" to Google

Comments

Having little time to play lately, any game logs are good game logs, for with them i can live vicariously through others and get my fix.
    I used to play magic alot before I moved. I haven't found anyone in the area up here who plays yet, but I get the urge to pull out my zombie speed deck from time to time.
    Updated 03-15-2009 at 02:44 PM by Redhand (spelling correction)