Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

eventhorizon

Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics

Rate this Entry
until 5th edition D&D comes out with the official class and system i have allot of players that are on standby because every system out there concerning psionics just does not work on one level or another. The basics of the system comes from a darksun supplement called the will and the way and the players i do have (still looking for more) do not want to wait a year or more to play (MM has said as much ) so there is a foundation there but one player that was willing to play swore they were king at bonded math but had no idea as to why this was one way and why it was there. so i am looking for a true collaboration.

Submit "Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics" to Digg Submit "Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking for help on a specific system mechanic concerning psionics" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You should look up the AD&D advanced 2nd edition supplement guide, The Psionics Handbook. It was the systems main source, expanded way beyond Dark Sun. ( which was 2nd ed also) However, look for a d20 supplement also, affiliated with Pathfinder rules, Psionics Unleashed. Lemme know if this helps.
    thanks i will
    I would also check 5e forum and blog entries for ideas as well.
    there are 2 editions of the psionic hand book be careful they contain completely different systems for psionics. one is target number based where you have a number between 1 and 20 and you try to hit it, if you hit it dead on its like a critical success, each power has a list of how it work. The other is the much feared and dreaded MTHACO system, beware be-very freaking-ware.
    Updated 08-01-2014 at 07:46 AM by falinxelote