Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

tim.mineshine

Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face). Nashville, TN

Rate this Entry
I have a Shadowrun game that is now running, every other Friday night, in Nashville, TN. The next games are 07 & 21 March.

We have 3 players (in order of joining the game: Mage, Gunslinger Adept, and a St. Samurai) and all of us would like more to join. Urgently needed is a Rigger and possibly someone who is good with locks and security systems. I would like at least 4, and maybe as many as 6 players in the campaign.

Game starts around 530 or 6 pm and is normally held at my Apt. which is located between I-24 & I-65 and Harding & Old Hickory Blvd/Bell Rd.

Beginners are welcomed! I do have a wide selection (over 25 at last count) of premade PC's of all types, for those who want to try the game and aren't sure of how to make their PC. We do use Chummer which is a free download for all PC/NPC builds.

tim.mineshine@gmail.com or 615/781-2701.

Submit "Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face).  Nashville, TN" to Digg Submit "Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face).  Nashville, TN" to del.icio.us Submit "Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face).  Nashville, TN" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shadowrun game, Tabletop (face to face).  Nashville, TN" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments