Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

JP's Iced Tea PBP

Online Gem Generator

Rate this Entry
Hi everybody, just dropping by to offer this link to a site I have up that has some various random generators for everything from gems to useless items, technobabble and wrestling moves (and wrestler names and stats). (I know there are a ton of various kinds already on the net, but I feel like some of what I offer may be different than can be found easily and might be useful. A few friends and gamers have used some of them and find them useful on occasion, so I figured I'd share with others here, plus I'm also happy to take feedback and such. Thanks for your time.

http://www.peracles-rpg.com/guest/jp...hp?pagecont=06

PS. I hope to add a jewelry component to the gem generator and maybe have up to four or so gems (all generated using the same script) be able to be inlaid in various valuable materials, for various types of jewelry (bracelet, necklace, etc).

Examples:
1. Semi-Precious I: a Tiny, Translucent/Poor, Barion cut Chalcedony, Blue Fancy, weighing 0.75 carats and measuring up to 7 mm (0.28 in.), in the shape of a/n Starburst, worth 3.375 silver shillings (4.5 silver shillings per carat).

2. Common Stone: a Tiny, Slight Inclusions/Good, Uncut cut Alabaster, weighing 0.75 carats and measuring up to 3 mm (0.12 in.), in the shape of a/n Arc/rainbow, worth 2.4 silver shillings (3.2 silver shillings per carat).

3. Semi-Precious III: a Small, Transparent/Lacking, Radiant cut Indium, weighing 3 carats and measuring up to 8 mm (0.31 in.), in the shape of a/n Shark, worth 3.41 pounds sterling (22.75 silver shillings per carat).

Submit "Online Gem Generator" to Digg Submit "Online Gem Generator" to del.icio.us Submit "Online Gem Generator" to StumbleUpon Submit "Online Gem Generator" to Google

Comments