Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Aramil Swingblade

Looking for players for a Dark Nova game

Rate this Entry
I'm going to start a Dark Nova game in the San Antonio area either Dragon's Lair or Gamerz Pairadice, depends on where the players are really. Dark Nova is a futuristic space flight fantasy game that takes place about 350 years in the future. Humanity has expanded, colonized, terraformed planets to habitat. Encountering a number or different races all unique with their own advantages and flaws. A variety of technologies, ships, and weapons to explore the galaxy with, fight for your lives and make a fortune however you see fit to do so.

Yes, this has been called a very fun combination of Star Trek, Mass Effect, and Firefly. If you would be interested, have any questions let me know I'll work with you on creating a character and lets get this game going.

Submit "Looking for players for a Dark Nova game" to Digg Submit "Looking for players for a Dark Nova game" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking for players for a Dark Nova game" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking for players for a Dark Nova game" to Google

Comments