Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

russdm

Looking for group

Rate this Entry
I am player just looking for a group thats close for playing roleplaying games. I am trying to see if i can find something what will work with my schedule. I have no real preference for game systems. I am free on saturdays mainly.

Submit "Looking for group" to Digg Submit "Looking for group" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking for group" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking for group" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Where do you reside? If its anywhere near Columbus OH then give us a look.

I am currently looking to try and add 1-3 more players to our group. We are all 30+ with jobs and/ or families. We each have at least 10 years of experience with the game (multiple versions, I have 20+ years in the game). We are hoping to add individuals who can play as well as DM. At some point we hope to allow another member to DM for a bit.

We are currently 3rd level and it is a Forgotten Realms game set in Tethyr and its surrounding area. PHB race/ classes and Complete series Prestige Classes. We meet every other Saturday around noon for 4-8 hrs depending.

We charge a participation fee of $40,000,000,000.00 per session. (this is negotiable to be paid via snacks, pop, pizza or paraphernalia)

If your interested shoot me an e-mail at: devil_of_the_realms@yahoo.com