Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

tim.mineshine

3FEB2013 Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)

Rate this Entry
I am looking for a few players in the Nashville, TN area that want to join a SR game that's just starting. I prefer 4 to 6 players and right now only have 2 players that are working on building (creating) their PC's.

Tim tim.mineshine@gmail.com or 615/781-2701

Submit "3FEB2013  Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)" to Digg Submit "3FEB2013  Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)" to del.icio.us Submit "3FEB2013  Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)" to StumbleUpon Submit "3FEB2013  Shadowrun 4th Edition table top game starting (face to face)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We've just started, and we play on Friday. The two players are a "Close-In St. Samurai and a Hermetic Mage. I would like at least 3 more players and have no problem with beginners to the SR4 system. I even have a few Pre-Generated Characters if you want to try to play the game before making your own PC.

The game is about 60% Role Playing and 40% Combat (Roll playing). We are using Chummer to make our PC'S/NPC'S.
    We are now to 4 Players (In order of Joining, and some have changed what they were playing): Social Adept/Face, Rigger/Driver, St. Sam, Combat Mage....

Looking for 2 more players.