Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Inside lives a goblin that feeds on indecision.

Maybe running a game ... (part 2)

Rate this Entry
We ended up creating characters for Tunnels & Trolls, and I ran them through The Dungeon of the Rat, a new-ish GM adventure from RPGNow.

Then real life intervened. We've met twice in as many months, both times to run Dragon Age. It's an interesting system and an interesting world, but I'm not sure whether we'll return to T&T, do DA instead, or what. (Including just drift our separate ways.)

That got me thinking about another campaign I'd like to get started, an Old School / Weird Fantasy place called Erebus. If anyone's interested, I've put a rough draft of the player information online, as read-only Wiki pages:

http://www.frank-mitchell.com/games/erebus/

There's several TODO items and places to improve, but if anyone wants to send me feedback I'd take it in the spirit it was given.

Also, RuneQuest 6 rocks ... but putting together a campaign for THAT would require several SAN rolls without a) using lots of third-party material or b) cutting out most of the magic and monsters.

Submit "Maybe running a game ... (part 2)" to Digg Submit "Maybe running a game ... (part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "Maybe running a game ... (part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Maybe running a game ... (part 2)" to Google

Comments