Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Game On! Starting with however many players are there.

Rate this Entry
This campaign will be started on October 21. At this time there are 5 players signed on. If nobody else signs on, I will be running one of the clerics as an NPC. Both of the clerics and 1 fighter are the characters that are still available. I am preparing everything to allow for all 8 characters but will be able to easily adjust for as low as only having 5 plus the NPC cleric. This game will be looking at having one session per month, so that means there will be one log entry per month. If for some reason an extra session would be done, I will title that session as an extra one.

Also, not sure why but the font and size selections were not working at the time of this post and is why the text is different from the usual.

Submit "Game On!  Starting with however many players are there." to Digg Submit "Game On!  Starting with however many players are there." to del.icio.us Submit "Game On!  Starting with however many players are there." to StumbleUpon Submit "Game On!  Starting with however many players are there." to Google

Comments