Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Vouru kasa

Ruffled Fur

Rate this Entry
Not to Long ago I managed to get a few of my players to host a game for me since I havenít played in awhile. We did A Stormy Knight, So I wrote up a lvl one wizard (I'm a sucker for magic) and my team mate made a Monk, for my familiar I picked a cat which I named Sasha after a cat I used to own as a pet. Now We all know the joke wizards usually forget about there familiarís but I made it a point to show my players how an experienced wizard uses a familiar. During the game when we where attacked I would first used mage armour on Sasha to boost her AC to 19 heh nice little tank she made, but that was just step 1 heh heh after she was buffed with that I would then cast the sleep spell now this is where my strat got interesting. After my sleep spell I would have Sasha attack the sleeping enemy and Coup De Grace them! This proved very effective ^_^. During encounters I used this strat on a rat horde and then on a pair of Hobgoblins, Now there is nothing quite as pleasing as seeing the shocked look's of both player and DM when a cat kills a Hob in a hit LMAO! Well least to say I proved my point which is: Do not underestimate your familiarís wizards! They can be a potent allies! Hell to be honest my Sasha took out more monsters then ether me or my monk partnerÖ.

Submit "Ruffled Fur" to Digg Submit "Ruffled Fur" to del.icio.us Submit "Ruffled Fur" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ruffled Fur" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments