Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth again

Rate this Entry
Ok, eventhough I haven't seen any posts, the previous blog entry has had over 1400 views. I will take this as there are some folks that would like to follow the new groups progress through this adventure. When they do begin, I will post a campaign log for their group.

At this time, there are 4 seats available for this game. Even with the campaign log being here on my P&PG blog, prospective players need to inquire about joining the group by going to the Steel City Gamers group over on Meetup.com site. Two players from the last time I ran it are in this time and will be using the same characters as before. There are two other people that need to choose the character that they want to use and then the four remaining characters will be up for choosing. Players get to choose a character in the order in which they commit to the game.

In addition to the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign, our group does other RPG games and board games too. It would be nice to find some folks that would be able to participate in some of those as well. Just need for folks to realize that some games may have less characters than my Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth campaign. Along with the other 2 DM/GMs in our group, I have set the maximum limit of players to 8. We want to make sure that everyone gets to enjoy the game. The last time, the group got to the point where it exploded to have a total of 14 people. This made things rather hetic for the DM/GM in needing to alter things to allow for all the extra characters. It also meant that the players had a lot smaller amount of face time for their character's actions.

Stay tuned for the next post, which is planned to be the introduction to the campaign............

Submit "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth  again" to Digg Submit "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth  again" to del.icio.us Submit "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth  again" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth  again" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments