Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Descronan

Beta play-testing/reviewers needed

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Descronan View Post
This group has always been a great help and I'm hoping it will be once more.

As most of you know I'm writing an RPG, Sundered Epoch: Generations, with the intent of publishing it. The rules are complete and I am at the point where I am moving on to the background world and artwork. In order to continue I am looking for folks who would be willing and able to review the rules, play-test, and provide feedback.

I can't offer payment, but I will credit anyone who participates in the opening cover, and when completed, I will send you a free copy of the system as thanks.

I'll have some questionnaires covering different topics such as clarity of the rules, playability, general feedback and room for improvement. And I hope to get some good, honest feedback and get some conversations going.

To give you an idea of scale, the SEG system is on par with d20 from a rules complexity and scale. The book is currently 285 pages, not counting future artwork and the growing background information. However, I have tried to organize the book in such a way that experienced GMs can begin playing with minimal reading and much of the book is reserved for optional rules to allow you to tweak the system to suit your needs.

If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you! Send me an email at SunderedEpoch @ hotmail.com with the subject Play-test.

Thanks again,
Randal

Submit "Beta play-testing/reviewers needed" to Digg Submit "Beta play-testing/reviewers needed" to del.icio.us Submit "Beta play-testing/reviewers needed" to StumbleUpon Submit "Beta play-testing/reviewers needed" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Gaming News

Comments