Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

cplmac's campaign logs & blogs

Unforseen life happenings

Rate this Entry
Just wanted to put a quick post to appologize for it being a while since that last Search for the Drow post. We have run into the problem of life getting in the way of gaming. A couple of folks have had some medical issues as well as the one couple that are expecting a new baby to arrive within the next couple of weeks. Also, our game site hosts have a 3 week event that they attend each year and from the start of our group, we have allowed for them to keep attending this. Since these events include some of the orignial/core players of our group, we have decided to allow for everything to get finish and then pick up where we left off.

As we are able to, those of us that are available have gotten together to play board games. We also have another member that has started a Vietnam mini game. I am looking to be playing a character(s) in it.

In the meantime, I look forward to reading the adventures of your groups on here while my game is temporarily on hold.

Submit "Unforseen life happenings" to Digg Submit "Unforseen life happenings" to del.icio.us Submit "Unforseen life happenings" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unforseen life happenings" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Campaign Logs , Miscellaneous Entries

Comments