Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

Being sick gives a burst of creativity

Rate this Entry
I just am on the other side of 3 days of severe neck pain and being dosed with anti-inflammatories, ice, pain meds, and sleep medicine gave me a burst of creativity. In the middle of it i had a great idea for an adventure down and wrote it down on the backs of 3 pieces of a character sheet print out i had next to my bed.

Now that i look at it a little clearer to type it up, its absolutely brilliant. And it takes place on a ship, not many of my adventures are on water. It surprisingly well crafted with good background - full NPC's; names of places, ships, people, etc. In fact, its less fighting and more of a "contents" - lots of scenarios which test skills, not combat itself (though there are a few of those).

All things considered, it was... well... "drug inspired" one might say. I'm still hazy and cannot type fast, but i'll get to it soon. It involves halflings, gypsies, knights, and pirates... a jail break, lies, one heck of a storm and a silver tongue. I'm pretty happy with it... about an 8 out of 10 i'd say.

Submit "Being sick gives a burst of creativity" to Digg Submit "Being sick gives a burst of creativity" to del.icio.us Submit "Being sick gives a burst of creativity" to StumbleUpon Submit "Being sick gives a burst of creativity" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Musings

Comments