Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

Independant Gamer Perspective

Too much going on, not enough time to blog

Rate this Entry
Well, so far i'm done with 1 of 6 solo play scenarios (all connected in a series) and about 1/3 done play testing the first one.

I'm also working on a group play called the Sickness of Braddon Bog - that goes really well. In adding some finishing touches i think i've made it too convoluted. It seems to twist the fate of about 5 different groups or powers together, painting a bit of a dizzying picture. It would take a un-ordinary group of players to really appreciate the complexitites - especially as it was integrated into the campaign (lots of history which is unknown).

I started a FaceBook page to support the gaming system: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...5258981866107; this has taken a lot of extra time to keep going. And yep, the rules are going through a 3.5/4.0 revision cycle (because 3.5 never got officially published i'm adding to it and calling it 4.0 - major re-organization of content, some changes, trying to make the materials as stripped down for core as i can. Also freeing up materials which were once under subscription - having to put caveats about the condition of the materials though... ugh.

I am switching my play testing from google groups (older offering) to a FaceBook group under my personal account. In fact, i now have 2 game play groups, dev group , and playtest news list under my personal account.

Not getting in enough play time.

Submit "Too much going on, not enough time to blog" to Digg Submit "Too much going on, not enough time to blog" to del.icio.us Submit "Too much going on, not enough time to blog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Too much going on, not enough time to blog" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Gaming News

Comments

I tried the link a couple of times. No luck. I have bad luck with hyperlinks and FB. Sounds intriguing though.