Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.
View RSS Feed

JP's Iced Tea PBP

Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game In Works, Review

Rate this Entry
Hello, sometime soon to-be-announced, I am going to be running a one-shot game in the P&PG chatroom of Pinnacle Games' Savage Worlds' system using Triple Ace Games' Hellfrost fantasy setting, and would like anyone who wants to play, to make characters and post them in the following thread on my Iced Tea PBP Group like Pieh has done with his Frost Dwarf Ice Rigger.

http://www.penandpapergames.com/foru...scussionid=958

I have created a Hellfrost Wiki (spelled wikki because I'm an idiot) for people to learn the rules and character creation, magic, gear and everything else, which you can find here:

http://www.zanysite.com/wikki/pmwiki...rost.Hellfrost

I will be running a one-shot because I have not run a realtime chat game before so I don't know how it will go or how long it will take or how well myself or the players will take to it, so if I do even more than one, I will stick to single session one-shots for a while until we all get used to it before I commit to any sort of lengthy idea like a "campaign". I am usually in the chatroom in the afternoons to evenings if anyone is interested and would like to make characters or has questions.

The adventure will start with the PCs answering a flyer for work, posted in the town of Aslov, promising coin for those of stout heart, able to handle themselves on the road and not afraid of "adventure" - they were to meet the contact at the Four Sheaves Tavern, and found others at the same inn, also answering the flyer for work.

Also I have created a review for the Savage Worlds system but I don't know if Farcaster has to approve it or what.

Submit "Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game In Works, Review" to Digg Submit "Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game In Works, Review" to del.icio.us Submit "Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game In Works, Review" to StumbleUpon Submit "Savage Worlds Hellfrost Chat Game In Works, Review" to Google

Comments